Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

omg you guys it has legendary items and not uniques like d2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This all looks so weak... and cannot salvage? :wtc:

Well, those were from like the first quest and first open world boss that dropped for some streamer

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

soj

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Swilo posted:

and if they didn't fix it then the new meta will be stocking that kill streak to end on the guardian spawn for a one-shot kill regardless of difficulty

You mean two guys leaving the grift to do a quick cows and leave at 490 kills, going back to the GR and nuking the last pack and spawning the boss and instagibbing it. Because that's what was going on in the ptr

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
They're probably nerfing the lamentation belt so you can't just speedrun 120s with under 1000 paragon.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

GTJustin posted:

From blizzcon they already nerfed the belt from 200% dmg to 0, it won't be the clear Barb build anymore. They also nerfed one of the starpact variants too. Sader got a big buff as well? But didn't see much on that

https://imgur.com/a/M4UGVty

"Lamentation:
Rend can now stack up 2 times on an enemy. (The 200% damage multiplier is removed.)
Sad

Crusader: Valor set

Darklight: Fist of Heavens now casts twice and deals 800-1000% more damage.

(2) Set: Fist of the Heavens increases Heaven’s Fury damage by 100% for 5s, stacks 3 times multiplicatively.

(4) Set: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens returns 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 1% for 10 secs. Stacks up to 50 times.

(6) Set: Increases the damage of Fist of Heavens and Heaven’s Fury by 20,000%.
(RGK shot gun)

Monk: Justice set

(2) Set: Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune and movement speed is increased by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind.

(4) Set: Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your damage taken by 50% and increases spirit regeneration by 50.

(6) Set: Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of sweeping Wind and also increases all damage dealt by 15000%."

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220967/patch-267-now-live-11-12-2019

Well then

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/2-6-7-patch-live-on-console-versions/6954/41

No season this week

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

euphronius posted:

It has only been played at blizzcon so :shrug:

Patch is already out and people are using the new sets. Someone already solo'd a GR150 with heavens fury crusader.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/list-of-severe-issues-patch-2-6-7/7277/7

We’ll be releasing a small balance patch between now and the start of Season 19 to address some of the balance concerns the community has brought to us. Still getting the final details on exactly what this entails. Stay tuned.

RIP GR150 crusader

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Avalerion posted:

Is ww barb still good even with the nerfs?

Yes, unless you are pushing for very high grs.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/patch-2-6-7a-update/7413

Lamentation
Now increases the damage of Rend by [100-150%]
Developer's Note: As we've indicated in forum posts, we overshot on Lamentation's original implementation during the 2.6.7 PTR. However, we also very much undershot the overall balance of Rend/Whirlwind's adjustments by removing this bonus completely. After reading a ton of your feedback and completing our own internal testing, we've settled on a middle ground we believe reaches the balance level we were shooting for.
Shield of Fury
The benefit of this item now stacks up to a cap of 20
Developer's Note: As many of you noted coming out of our 2.6.7 update, we also overshot on Crusader with the live patch. We love to see Crusader performing much better with it's new set, and this cap should reign in damage to a more reasonable level

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kheldarn posted:

I thought they were supposed to patch in the fix to the new Monk set and the new Lamentation Mighty Belt today...

They said they need more time to fix bazooka wiz

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

bamhand posted:

When will that rend damage buff go in? Friday?

Follow the blue posts in this https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/patch-2-6-7a-update/7413/331 to find out

Yesterday it was "Later this week, but before the Season 19 launch."

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Daric posted:

Well I managed to get the Bul-Kathos set weapons and Ambo's today so that was a short weekend. I basically have infinite Fury now, it never goes lower than full, and I melt everything. Still looking for the Lamentation belt and something to go in my bracers, plus I'm very squishy so looking for something to fix that, but it's otherwise the most fun I've ever had playing Diablo 3. I fly through GRs and NRs.

Remember to use the cube to get the lamentation mighty belt, and not gamble for it.

Wish they'd update some of these conquests, avarice only needs 50 million gold

And maybe make the season journey a bit tougher so it's not done after a day

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kheldarn posted:

Horse from Elite to Elite, and Shield them to death, grabbing Pylons on the way. Here's Rax's video guide.

EU and US got a different challenge rift, the EU one is more difficult with a lovely build

That diablo you get at 1000 kills sure doesn't gently caress around. I'd just cleared a 109 solo and any attack he did in a 2 player game one-shot me with all the mitigation up.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

bamhand posted:

Was he scaled to GR109? What did he drop?

He was just in a t16 cow. Dropped like a normal rift guardian. Doesn't give even any transmog

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

deaf jesus posted:

been awhile since played. Is there any quick way to get from 0-70 or just run through story mode?

Ask someone to run some t6 rifts for you while you sit at the start

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Was having fun blasting then this happens, do they have scheduled maintenance?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1199352628188270592

Shouldn't have left my game to do the challenge rift to get materials :(

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kyrosiris posted:

Aren't you playing Whirlwind Barb? Almost all of that should be super simple. The hardest parts are the Conquests and even then this season has easy ones. Divinity (GR75) is free, The Thrill (GR45 with no set items) is free if you level your Legacy of Dreams, and Avarice (50 million gold streak outside the vault) just needs you to make a Goldwrap/Boon/Avarice Band set and go to somewhere with hella density on T16.

Yeah the conquests were super easy. Went with divinity, avarice and the one where you need to level 3 gems to 60. Avarice took the longest of these since I hadn't leveled that gem before getting the other two done

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aWDVHs9nPg

4 days to hit the highest greater rift

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kheldarn posted:

Do Barbarian IK Set Dungeon. It's as piss easy as the CR from Season Start.

I had over 2 minutes left to hunt down the last 10 enemies for mastery. Super easy set dungeon

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mind over Matter posted:

According to that profile you don't have RORG in your cube. Getting that will massively improve your damage and your durability by activating your set bonuses. Start with that.

The profile page doesn't show rorg in cube for anyone

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

MariusLecter posted:

You'll get plans each bounty till you have them all.

Not sure if they are gated by Torment levels tho. If you have everything else then Captn Crimson plans should drop at T16 if you take the above posters offer.

I was doing t16 bounties for my captains set and there were a few of them that didn't give any plans before I finally got them

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

FDGF_UK posted:

Is LLJK still active on EU at all? Any hardcore players 'going casual'?

We had like 6 or 7 people online during the launch weekend and the following week. It was tough to tell how many because the servers were super hosed and didn't show people online

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Started two days ago and did the whole thing solo, these seasonal rewards go by so fast. Didn't even make it to paragon 700 this time

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Aaod posted:

How bad was it? I want the seasonal rewards but none of the free sets for the season are ones I am used to using.

Well, enough pieces of the GoD set dropped pretty quickly so I didn't have to run GR's too long without it. Getting a boost to 70 will make the whole thing even easier so try to get one if you can

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I never found a bovine bardiche last season :smith:

5 upgraded polearms for the first one. I guess you can cut that down if you're not level 70?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Nice of blizz to make the EU challenge one of the worst ones yet

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I got up to 66 with clones and then they stopped doing damage.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

For some reason I was a bit worried about the third conquest and having to do boss mode. But I was playing a demon hunter and did it solo with 5 minutes to spare

Such a nice pet

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mayveena posted:

See I would disagree with this. Having two types of mana was always confusing to me and so I've never done a season with one, it's the only class I've not played to 70.

I thought like that and tried dh with the GoD set and now it's the only way to play.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I did the boss mode challenge with my barb, 20 minute timer and it takes 15-16 minutes to kill all the bosses. Very easy to do. Recommend starting with act 5 bosses since two of them can be harder to find

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

bamhand posted:

Wow Firebirds might be the easiest set dungeon in the game now.

Even easier than immortal kings?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
10 ethereals for monk and 0 gifts to socket one

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I found 12 before finishing the season journey. Most to seven sided strike sadly. Just one gift though

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Kingtheninja posted:

Do the shards drop off just the bosses or do they also drop in bounty chests for those boss kills?

Just the bosses

Act I - Essence of Anguish
Act II - Dregs of Lies (Vidian is not included)
Act III - Stain of Sin + Fragment of Destruction
Act IV - Remnant of Pain + Sliver of Terror
Act V - Shard of Hatred

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Shards are not a guaranteed drop from bosses, so rip very fast leveling. People on asia are saying its 30%, probably depended on difficulty too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Im_Special posted:

gently caress this season already.

I'm taking a nap.

I got three pairs of the lashing kick boots