Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Who’s gonna do boss rush for me? It’s the last I need for the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Any other tips? Our two man run failed miserably

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I made a dh to do boss mode but I just did the four set dungeons so season complete.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The best class.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

D3 fixes a lot of complaints you have but building characters is kind of easy and no risk aside from gear.
I like it for those reasons but I also got the whole thing with xpac for 23.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Mayveena posted:

You lucky people who got to skip the Jay Wilson era.

I almost failed college because of D2 so I had to skip 3 for a while.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Nothing will top the primal thorns armor I got when trying to gamble for chest armor for my thorns crusader.
Now give me a primal pig sticker.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Oh I have no idea I just want it.
I don’t exactly know how primals work anyway.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Primals are just ancients that get a guaranteed maximum roll on everything, even their legendary affix.

That’s what I thought. The thorns build guide I read called for pig sticker for the beast/human bonus and base attack speed.
It’s a hilarious build. I barely died in a 95 but could do no damage.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Wanted the cow pet I guess.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Mindblast posted:

Been a while since I geared up a Baba. Hota sounds fun to play. :)

Yea I tried out a barb on open and donkey Kong hammer barb is a go.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Finishing 70 with the right orange gear isn’t that hard unless you get a really bad layout/elite abilities.
Finishing them quickly is another story. I’ve squeaked all my barely geared characters past 70 right under the buzzer.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Spacely posted:

How is the season population these days? I haven't played in a few seasons. Will I be able to find a leveling group tonight in LLJK?

How is Nats for a starting set for a DH?

Looking forward to scratching that loot itch.

Nat seems like a super solid start. The n6m4 build is one of the safest characters I have.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

You can get certain items that will double or more your damage at low levels

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Trade me your Blackthorne coat so I can use it with my belt.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Reminder to check what the conquests before you farm 50 bounty chests.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Gotta get those materials if you’re going to have a fully stocked kanais cube

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

My favorite group build for crusader is thorns because you just kind of stand there and taunt everything. It’s not efficient but it’s funny.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

If you wanna get carried on higher grs pm me. Should at least find an extra tal piece to cube into a belt.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Hammer was my least favorite crusader. Thorns followed by condemn are my favorite.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Well I got a primal RRoG so I win.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I did the gems, two minute rift and cursed chest for my 3. I can help with any of those is anyone needs it. Monkeh#1632

Now tell me what to reroll on my WW guy primal sword.

It's STR, VIT, Holy Damage and life per hit. Do I try to squeeze in % damage or area damage somewhere? I haven't really messed with CDR anywhere.
I should say I'm just trying to get the guy to the point where he can kill T13 bosses easily for bounties.

Snacksmaniac fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 28, 2019

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Area over raw (10% damage)? That's two votes for that so that's my winner. My gut told me raw damage but I guess I'm wrong!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I didn't think of dual wielding and the last guy I really tried to mix/max was a crusader so that makes sense. Thanks!
Now to fix the other 19 slots.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Yea I don’t mind power leveling people I burn through so many rift keys it’s nice to have an excuse to pick some up.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Marketing New Brain posted:

If you aren’t experienced Condemn crusader is satisfying, easy to gear and plays itself

I died a lot when I first made my crusader I don't know what the hell I was doing wrong. When I pick her back up, I have a hard time adjusting too. I don't get it :/

Also I can't get ramaldi's gift to drop so that's my white whale this season.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Cold damage even. drat.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

stuxracer posted:

I don’t think the damage type on weapons matter at all.

It does not but I thought it would have some sort of crazy multiplier with polar station. I guess everything can't be broken!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Rathma plus jesseth is great for a pet build.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ben Nerevarine posted:

but I can't get much beyond GR70 given that I haven't seen a single Band of Might drop so I pop like a ripe grape if a mob looks at me funny.

Gamble on a level 1 barb alt then cube it

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Rinkles posted:

i like that with the free grandeur, natalya's can easily fit in the first tier of another set bonus. probably useless later on, but for now it lets me run around with an entourage of animals whilst vengeancing

N6M4 is a really good DH build its just all the other DH builds are also nuts.

exquisite tea posted:

UE is easy enough but Marauder is maybe the piss easiest set dungeon in the game if you have that.

I HATED the UE dungeon. Took me the most tries of any because I couldn't get good groups.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

The bottom left zone on act v has the good chest. Keep remaking games until there’s a cursed chest bounty there.
If anyone needs help with that or the tx rush on Americas, I can carry.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Mind over Matter posted:

For some unexplained reason though, his Enchantress has no skill set in the first tier. Game doesn't let you pick one for the challenge, either. So there are still the little hints of madness if you poke at it.

The first and second enchantress tier is often skipped.

In other news, I unlocked t13 with my chicken super speed doc but boy howdy he can’t kill bosses.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Mind over Matter posted:

I honestly did not know that, so I learned something. I guess I can see skipping the first tier if you really really don't want either of the CC powers, but why skip the second? Even if you don't want the slow armor, what's wrong with the ranged defense?

I can’t remember why but I read it somewhere. Could also be a mistake and it’s not right in that build.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I save my rerolls for weapons but I just made a speed chicken doc for bounties so it’s gonna be reroll city.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Invoker May be my favorite spec.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

How does the drat num lock thing work? I’m doing something wrong.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I finally get my Zun set and make my Gargantuan WD only to find that I'm apparently dying to a single hit from virtually everything in Torment XIII.

I should probably run this thing at lower difficulties.

Also I should just make a Monk instead.

Do you have this build? I’ve been playing hell chicken garg and it’s not quite where I need it to be.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I made a tal wizard this weekend and tried a few setups and boy this is a lot of buttons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Wait is this season 17 stuff up?