Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
I think I found the most fun Necro build so far - Pestilence set, gloves that make your golem poop corpses, Devour with the Aura rune, and pump all your bonsues in to corpse lance. Passively run through a level shooting bone all over the place. I hit 70 today, cubed up a bunch of items, and now I'm clearing T13 in no time.

Bonus if you can cube the shoulders that increase corpse lance damage for consuming a corpse. NOTE: Do not use the rune that makes corpse lance cost life. That hurts a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

Lechtansi posted:

Can you link your build? I wanna check it out - i got the pestilence set tonight, so far its pretty fun.

https://www.d3planner.com/350951877

Still messing around with the amulet slot. My survivability is huge but T13 is starting to take some time to grind through. I can survive it without issue since if it isn't killed in one hit its stunlocked, but grinding at some bigger stuff takes some time.

e: Ancient gems are still up int he air. Currently using Molten Wildebeast Gizard, Bane of the Trapped, and Bane of the Powerful. Suggestions appreciated.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
Just broke T13 with Rathmas solo. Going to push for a level 70. It might not be top tier but its def scratching my "classic necro" itch.

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.

Rinkles posted:

How would you scale that?

The scalable portion is like % chance to drop an additional DB, the fixed bonus is RoRG.