Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

All of this has just made me want to buy Diablo 3 on Switch.

C'mon sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Lmfao rip

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Anyone else play D3 on Switch? online is pretty dead ofc is there a goon friends list?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Suburban Dad posted:

2nd post of the thread. But really not much will be happening regardless if you're more than a few weeks into the season.

Oh okay I see. going to just blind invite all these people since Nintendo doesn't allow you to actually talk to anyone. If anyone sees a random invite it's me lol

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

If you post ur friend code I’ll Add it to the OP

7329-3822-6987

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Dameius posted:

I'm still amazed and baffled at how uniquely terrible Nintendo is with online anything every time I am reminded of it.

Yep. Sucks.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

despite the dumb net stuff i prefer d3 on switch. i like that i have 60 pieces of gear in my inventory and can easily compare stats. i never found inventory tetris very fun

whoa really? I left PC D3 on launch because I did not want to do the campaign 4 times and playing D3 on Switch now, that isn't available on PC? lol

I could never try and play this on PC again

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

gently caress id love to be paid by a bunch of morons to play a lovely game

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Hearing about how PC D3 plays sounds bad. I'll stay in my switch bubble.

You guys can't even roll?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I played the story for fun. But I see no reason ever to go back to it?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

marshalljim posted:

If I just post hard enough, my preferred console version will become THE DEFINITIVE DIABLO EXPERIENCE. It's like GameFAQs poo poo up in here :lol:

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Diablo 3 is 50% off on Switch. You'll get hundreds of hours of the best version of the game with no p2w at all. come join us all