Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
since when is shitposting bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
It's 5 days in ya doofus

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

There's a huge difference between "I'm running a build variant" and "I don't have a piece."

If someone isn't running a "Meta Approved" piece but has thoughtfully subbed in a synergistic piece, that's good (I don't run the exact icy impale build and I'm doing juuuussst fine).

If you're running some build you looked up and literally are wearing some random legendary belt because you don't have anything good, your build will suck and either feel week or squishy.

Running a super squishy necro build without running the key survivability piece is not a good way to get a feel for the build, just imho.

I run that build without the belt and do pretty fine. You need a nap I think

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

lol if you dont delete all your nonseason mans

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'd like to just be able to pay 5 bucks and get my items rolled for me. Who needs all that gameplay bloat and time wasting?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

i delete my characters after every season to hide my shame

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Diablo 4 dead game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

D2 was always about the journey for me and not the destination. No end game, so what? The game came out before "endgame" was even a thing.