Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

nice goku gear, dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I remember looking up the guy who played Tanemura in Yakuza 4 and discovered he retired from acting because he was accused of using cocaine.

Imagine an American actor retiring from acting all together for being just accused of doing coke.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1000676772948541440

Also in STARDOM fan community reaction news to Io possibly going to WWE: They think WWE won't sign her because "she's not marketable at all, and doesn't have much of a character". Even if she clears medicals.

:psyduck:

different subforum but thats some impressively fast Free Agent Flowcharting

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

What is Free Agent Flowcharting? I'm not familiar with it, sorry!

when a player's contract expires for a team and they choose to sign with another team, fans of the previous team will all declare he sucked anyway and the team is better off without him.

of course if he chose to resign with the team, he's a valuable asset who will be key to victory in the coming year.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"Forget about the first time we did WOW, this time it'll be good, we swear! Y'all like that Netflix show right????"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Although if Tegan Nox is in it, its pretty obvious who is winning.

Whoever the second choice is after Tegan horribly injures herself again?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

coconono posted:

Its good practice to get sole control of the social media accounts if you're gonna kick the guy out of the company, Rossy.

Great wrestling, absolutely poo poo behind the scenes. Its a wonder they haven't killed someone yet.

oh they got close once

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i legitimately don't know what to say right now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ragga jungle kyona

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"500? that has to be an exaggeration"

*scroll to bottom, Load 482 More Replies*

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i know where you found it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

she's the greatest wrestler of all time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Sa Ree to Sa Ray isn't that big of a leap

which just makes it even more pointless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Yes, but the move in Tony Hawk (& presumably also in IRL skateboarding, I dunno)

i think you'll find the Benihana is one of the most controversial moves in skateboarding

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2019/02/22/history-skateboardings-taboo-trick-benihana/

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao poo poo beat me to it

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

grey star means IK

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I believe in her

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

powerful legs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Did Arisa have an issue with Stardom that she is with actring and not with stardom anymore?

Arisa "retired", became a singer under her real name, and then like a month ago changed her stage name to Arisa Hoshiki but spelled differently and went to Actring to perform in action-based stage productions

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Kaori Yoneyama/Fukigen Death is a hundred times the wrestler that Pom is and I will die on that hill

someone who's been wrestling for over 20 years is better than someone who started 2 years ago? that's a controversial loving statement, bro

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

If you're going to get mad at least get mad about what I was writing about, which was the quality of the shtick of Fukigen Death, in response to someone it didn't vibe with.

i'm not mad lmao i just think "my hot take is that a 20 year vet is better than someone who is basically a rookie" is a really funny statement

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

honestly

good for her.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

because she's cool as gently caress mdk

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AWG should change its acronym to ARG because it's about as straightforward as one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

someone has to after HUSTLE died

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm excited to find out

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i thought the Cosmic Angels gimmick is that they're all the colorful one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

Oh cool, Saki Akai in TJPW. Didn't realise she ever wrestled there :)

she used to, but she hasn't really been around in a few years, 2015 I think?

she just kinda vanished and then a weird tall lady in an iron mask showed up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh yeah totally, i understand perfectly

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Benne posted:

lol at Tessa now beefing with companies that don't even exist yet

companies that don't exist that were created in the first place to center around her

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

women's wrestling in america? why not just book joshi forehead

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yukaichichans

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao joshi marks stay malding

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fez_machine posted:

But how are Deadlock swinging the working visa issue?

Don't Worry About It

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dont need a visa to work an efed

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/DramaticDDT/status/1550148128447291393

we live in a world where Joshi wrestlers appear on CBS crime procedurals

cannot say I'd have ever predicted that

that happened years ago, i remember when it was new like 90% of the responses were "oh no who gave Shoko a gun"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Actwres is just a Ryu Ga Gotoku side story/management minigame that got out of hand

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

FWC is Fukuoka W Crazy, because that's their home prefecture. It should stand for Fukuoka Wrecking Crew though.

it works if you pronounce the W as "dub" because I am also Dub Crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fez_machine posted:

Massive aura of "what the hell am I going to do with all these?"

scatter them around town like Silent Hill health drink pickups