Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
What time does maintenance start again? I keep getting a Connection Error after finishing a story mission :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
Waited all day until I got home to pull:

Daily pull: Setzer #3

4* Ticket on FFX Banner: Beach Time Fina

10+1 Ticket

5* Pull

Really, a Trance Terra??? 1 year of playing and I still have no decent Physical DPS units, all I ever pull are casters of some kind.

I told my SO, who stopped playing 3 months ago after not pulling Orlandu, that they were giving out free pulls so he redownloaded the game just to pull his 2 10+1 tickets (one Anniversary, one Welcome Back gift), 4* Ticket and used his remaining 1500 lapis. He got:

Beach Time Fina
Wakka x 3
TIDUS

He just uninstalled the game again and sent me a screenshot of his Tidus. Soooo salty.

Chasiu fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 30, 2017

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

HGH posted:

There's been reports of two different versions of the quest, with the final wave either being 3x metal Cactuar or 3x regular Cactuar. The latter drop the Support crysts, so if the former show up, Give Up on the quest or you'll be screwed out of a better reward.

Crap, I wish I read this before completing the quest... I literally got all Metal Cactuars. JUST metal cactuars UGH.

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
Decided to throw more tickets at the FF10 banner tonight to try and get a Rikku:

Daily: Edge
Blue.. Wakka #3
Blue.. Lawrence
Blue.. Wakka #4
Blue.. turns to gold!! Could it be?? ... Warrior of Light #6
Blue.. Mustadio (ok that's useful for my Amelia)

then

RAINBOW

....OH shiii that's the first time I've pulled one (not counting the freebie banners) since before the gacha change

My second one :argh:

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

Ubiquitus posted:

Pulled a Luneth off a daily :confuoot:

I pulled a Luneth for my daily today also :hfive:, my first 5* physical dps. Wish I didn't already blow all my cactuars from King Mog though so might take a while to get him to max level. What enhancements should I focus on for him?

As far as friend units, I can put up a max LB Rikku if anyone needs? Otherwise will leave my T. Terra up.

Chasiu fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 24, 2017

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

Scrublord Prime posted:

Sword Mastery upgrades his weapon mastery from 20% w/ swords to 50% with swords/daggers/great swords/katanas which is basically an upgrade from +36 ATK to +180 ATK (assuming max atk stat pots of 180 attack and equipping two different weapon types to get Sword Mastery to stack). It's also cheap on the support crysts and cash.

Thanks! Leon and Delita are both in my current TM party (both around 65% now) so should be able to get that on Luneth by like next week too. So those plus Blade Mastery, Quick Assault x2 and my best TM gear plus Odin gets him to 942 ATK (with maxed ATK pots) according to the unit calculator before enhancements. Sounds like I am going to have a lot of stabby fun :D

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
Welp pulled a 2B but don't have any spare Cactuars again. Tried to use the Spear bug on my phone but just get a bunch of 1s.

Anyone noticed another bug with 2B's abilities after using Pod Charge while wearing Ring of the Lucii? Specifically, when I use a 2B and use Pod Charge, the R050 Spear abilities and whatever change to Charge Spear, etc. If 2B is wearing a Ring of the Lucii and gets hit, she will counter with Holy. I guess that counterattack counts as the next turn, so when I try to use Charge Spear, it doesn't show up in the ability list. I guess this might be an issue involving any sequential abilities plus special counters that break the chain? So annoying :mad:

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

am i getting absurdly unlucky rng or is anyone else noticing a huge amount of A and S ranked missions that are 1 day long in their expeditions? i dont mind getting them some times but like, i cant do these expeditions when i literally have two 1 day S missions and a 12 hour A mission out already

edit: also my success rate on 70-75% S rank missions lately has been about 33%, which is totally dope

I don't know if it's my bad RNG but I can't get anything beyond a B rank mission since the update and still fail at least once a day on 90% missions. Prior to the update, I would constantly get A and S 12h / 1d missions.

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
I tried the 2B bug out on my Kindle Fire HD and it worked, so I set up a party to get all the achievements. I finally get ready to use an LB and evoke an esper, when I realize I didn't equip Ramuh on anyone :haw: At least I know I can redo the fight and win next time while using magic...

Chasiu fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 16, 2017

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

Khisanth Magus posted:

I really hope my Nexus 5 can do it. Downloading exvius onto it right now.

My 2013 Nexus 5 (running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) only gets 1s and not the 9999999999 no matter how many times I force close > restart. I did get the bug one time using Memu (Android 4.4.4 KitKat) but couldn't replicate it after trying for over an hour. Works on a Kindle Fire HD though.

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
Just noticed that the Standard Summon's multi-summon button uses 10k Friend Points now instead of 2k. Now if only I could sell/smoosh them all at same time...

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

So here's something funny. I was playing the last battle on my ipad when it died because I had been playing for hours by this point. I switched to my phone because I was going to the bathroom and found that strangely I had a different friend unit than I had chosen. I came out of the bathroom, plugged in my ipad, waited a few minutes and restarted FFBE. My original friend unit was there. Ok... So I force quit, and loaded it up on my pc, and guess what? It put another random user from my friend list into my party.

Also this last battle is hard. drat constant dispels.

That happened to me a few weeks back when testing out the 2B bug over and over again, switching between 3 devices. I don't think it's a random user, seemed more like the last Companion unit selected from that particular device. Every time I forced close from one device and started the game/mission up on another, I would consistently get the same companions depending on which phone/PC/tablet I was using.

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

RE: 2B chat. If you only pulled 2B and don't have OK/DV/Orlandu/Fryevia/Tidus then yeah, that sucks to be you. She's unfortunately not that good that anyone would really throw her up instead of one of those units. Even A2 might be a better chainer than her now.

That's me, have a 2B and nothing to chain her with :( Some 2B pubbies friended me yesterday and I actually accepted specifically for the event. I can make enhanced Luneth work with any other friend unit to kill ELT in 2 rounds though, haven't tried using enhanced Agrias yet but might be worth a shot. Hate when I get stuck with the SPR debuff first, feels like I'm auto-attacking forever.

Shockingly, I pulled a Prishe on my Daily -- debating whether it is worth burning 100% of Trust Moogles on her right now since I don't have a burning need for any other TMs.

In case anyone wants a 2B friend (and occasionally Luneth, TTerra or Marie), add me: 589,682,743

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiu
Dec 30, 2007
Are Loren or Ayaka's LB's worth leveling? Managed to pull them both on a 10+1 ticket :woop: I read that Ayaka requires a stupid number of LB crysts to even use, but I honestly have nothing better to use LB pots on. They are clogging up my inbox from expedition and raid rewards. Have been throwing a bunch at 2B (who is already 6*) because I just don't know who else to use it on (already maxed out Rikku, 9S, VoE).

• Locked thread