Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Speaking of alcoholism,

Two cases of Kirkland French vodka fit comfortably in the back of boxster

Not pictured is the case of rum in the frunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Alarbus posted:

Was the missing beer consumed while carefully fitting in everything else?

.... Maybe.

E: our bite machine is growing quick, he's gained 7kg in a month, 3.5 months and he's already 17kg.

He's such a ball of energy, it's exhausting at times, I don't remember our last dog being this crazy, but then again it was a long time ago and my glasses are looking pretty rosy.

Bajaha fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 1, 2017

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Oh my GOODNESS WOOK AT HIM AND DOSE EARS OMG

have u had a GSD/working dog before? They are definitely a Real Man's Dog aka bitey ball of energy fur and more energy

Our last dog was a GSD, but she was much more calm, practically an angel in comparison.

He's grown so much in the last few weeks Look at how tiny he was.

And the cats are being more and more accepting of him as days go by. He still wants to play rough with them and they don't appreciate it. Our last GSD was almost 10yo when the cats moved in and she got used to them after about two weeks

Get that kitty!

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Lightbulb Out posted:

Grrr drat family trying to attend my wedding! I hate when people are supportive!

Yeah "supportive" my rear end. Bunch of distantly related people whom you haven't interacted with in a long time and are going to act offended that they weren't being considered for best man / maid of honor, let alone invited and just want to come for the free booze and food.

And they'll still show up anyway.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Cage posted:

need for speed underground.

mad. tite.

And that's the drat TruthTM

I miss that game, gotta see if I still have it somewhere.

• Locked thread