Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i think i figured out a chunk of the market for gaming laptops. it's for dads who don't want/aren't allowed to have a full desktop computer, usually because they can't/won't dedicate the space for a desk for it, so they need something they can take out for a bit and then fold up and put away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

that picture reminded me of when alienware laptops were basically just rebadged Sager laptops

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
...god, Sager's still around?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Maximum Leader posted:

lol if youre still not using bluetooth headphones

why would i spend money on cans that need batteries when i still have the trusty mdr-v6 set i bought off these here forums fourteen years ago?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i don't care about hot trends in smartphones because i'm not constantly looking to buy more poo poo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Rex-Goliath posted:

are you loving serious

Rex-Goliath posted:

I can't plug the wall cable into the power adapter. it literally doesn't fit. what the gently caress

Rex-Goliath posted:

I'm loving livid. how do you gently caress this up? I handed it to the bartender to make sure I wasn't going loving insane and he looked at me like I was insane. 'no seriously try to plug it in' he tries to plug it in and laughs and says it just straight up won't fit.

what the gently caress. who makes a defunct power adapter

Rex-Goliath posted:

taking this back tomorrow and not looking back. Jesus loving Christ

Rex-Goliath posted:

I keep going back to it and trying to plug it in because my mind won't accept that it doesn't fit and what the gently caress

Rex-Goliath posted:

I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA I WANT A GOD drat LITER OF COLA

Rex-Goliath posted:

I'm so pwned right now. just completely wreked

Rex-Goliath posted:

little bitch beetle nerd defeated by a god drat plug. how the gently caress. :cripes:

lmbo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
rip in piss rex-goliath. taken from us by a bad razer.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
rex PM me your address. i'll send u a sick rig w/ a Gentoo install. please specify whether you want me to clean the crap off of it that previous havers cared to leave on it for me to suffer through

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
important note i do not have the classic YOSTOP. i have the postop. similar concept but smaller and more compact. lesser shipping charges. also not a clapped out pentium 3 dell laptop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

i heard somewhere (maybe here in yospos???) that as of a few years ago kevin siembieda was still manually laying out books by physically cutting and pasting columns together

• Locked thread