Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

1337JiveTurkey posted:

If owning the cup doesn't also mean owning America by extension then who cares?

Have you seen America lately? Who'd want us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The housing market won't correct because it'd mean the rich take a huge loss on their gamble.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

his face lol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Rick Perry got a 'D' in Meats while at A&M.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Glad to see were preparing enlisted for an exciting career in food service

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Arcella posted:

Except for cops and athletes, then unions are a-ok.

Nah people hate athletes unions too because those uppity you know what's are always gonna strike for more money because they're greedy thugs

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
He's probably one of the worst 'businessmen' ever to play the game but he's a pretty good conman.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ASAPI posted:

Is there a TL;DR version? My brain hurts today.

we're all gonna die

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

cowboy elvis posted:

Vice News did a nice piece on the Mueller investigative team. Bottom line is that they are the the Dream Team and on Trump's side he has no one who compares at all to even one member of the Mueller squad.

Right or left, its a once in a generation chance to get carte blanche to potentially go after a sitting President. You'd basically be an idiot to not take it if Mueller called.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

cowboy elvis posted:

I'm getting the impression that this Fake News tactic is losing steam as Trump cannot discredit every story. Journalists are doing too well at backing up these big stories.

its red meat for the 32% of voters who will never waver

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Turns out a forever war gets pretty expensive as you keep throwing more meat into the grinder.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

Saw this in the D&D Trump thread and thought it might matter to y'all:

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/885607026025476096

Mattis realizes we'll need every broke brain possible for the Syria/NK invasion combo

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Lol I forgot about the Katrina bullshit, law enforcement really deserves every bullet it gets.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

shame on an IGA posted:

One of my local guys took out a full page ad for his 2 fer 1 veterans day special a couple years ago.

It ran opposite a murder-suicide story.

now that's really knowing your target audience

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

I looked this up and his reasoning involves the fact that the colony will only be able to have about 40 people. I think there's going to be a bigger problem than gay people if he thinks 40 people is enough to continue the human race.

The inbreeding would still create people smarter than Louie Gohmert

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Here's hoping McCain has a slow and gruelling recovery that keeps him bedridden.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
the tax code is hilariously complicated because it means a million ways for rich people to pay less and it means tax prep companies get to gently caress everyone else

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Americans will absolutely fry a guy named Mohammed for shooting a white person

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Senators Lee and Moran are both against the AHCA. This thing is dead unless someone flips back.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

psydude posted:

He wants to force a vote on it so they can put it to bed (or to the grave) and get on to giving tax breaks to people who don't need any more money.

I dont think they can do tax breaks at all without massive cuts, like the Medicaid ones that the moderate Rs ran from

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Reading on some of the bullshit McConnell was spinning to his own party, I think that vote actually gets much worse.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Given our track record with arming rebels I'm not overly upset by this.

Our post WW2 foreign affairs track record is hilariously bad

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Cheering on McCain's cancer

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
You either got to loving love the military or be the shittiest neurosurgeon ever consider you can make loving bank in the real world

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
unless you go to the absolutely most expensive med school in the world and turn that into being a GP in Hooterville, med school cost isn't really a concern. the plight of debt riddled doctors isn't really a thing.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Becoming a doctor gets really expensive because 4000sqft homes, Mercedes leases and loving nurses while married ain't cheap.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Even my right wing as all gently caress sister in law thinks Scaramucci is a used car salesman

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
This guy literally kissed Trump's rear end on TV and got a job as WH Comm Director lolololol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The people who donate the the NRA would skip buying their heart meds to send another $10 if asked. They got that crazy on lockdown.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
PS your never getting full autos back

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Cape Canaveral is hosed :(

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Sessions and the DEA can still make life very difficult

And remember, this will be a 'win' for the Law and Order crowd

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

CBJSprague24 posted:

Holy :lol: that Kushner statement. If there was ever a statement put out by Trump's Ministry of Propaganda, that was it.

"Mr. Trump won the election simply because he ran a better and smarter campaign.". Daddy in law has him by the nutsack.

Not many people would be willing to take Trump's sloppy seconds

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Hey remember that Iran was actively helping us get AQ dudes until the 'Axis of Evil' speech. Its almost like we've hosed with this country for 60 years and they have literally every reason in the world to not like us.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Honestly if they just told banks 'yo if you lobby the gov to make weed legal we'll give you a 5% cut' they'd have that poo poo passed in about 20 days

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
technology is so loving cool

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

psydude posted:

Why the gently caress don't people wear seatbelts? My junior year of high school some idiot flipped his Jeep while drunk. The two guys in the back weren't wearing seatbelts, and it ended exactly as you would expect.

i know three people that dont wear them. One is an accountant who thinks she'll get stuck and burn to death. The other two don't because seatbelts are for pussies and they drive brodozers so they're basically just waiting to become a statistic. All of them have spouses and children.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

Buy her a belt cutter. Can't do anything for the douchebags, though.

Oh yeah, her spouse is a firefighter and he's entirely unconcerned about it. "She's a good driver and her Tahoe is really safe"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
So Trump was speaking to a crowd of people on his intellectual level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
John McCain, suffering from a brain tumor and recent surgery, announced that he will bravely return to the Senate next Tuesday in order to help roll back healthcare for millions of Americans.

• Locked thread