Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

facialimpediment posted:

He's learning not to gently caress with the Leader of the Free World

https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/882998739073343488

For newsier stuff, reports are that tomorrow's Donnie-and-Pootie-Poo meeting will be about a half hour. Probably not much time to actually discuss anything in-between the translations and poo poo.

Pootie speaks english.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Those peoples families got checks and checks fix things according to every lawsuit commercial, so you don't have to feel guilty because they have sgli and the government and unpredictable circumstances etc etc.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Please let this lead into a wrestling match.

"Pootie, first you stole my heart, then you stole my wife. Will the oligarchy stop at nothing?!?"

*Trump strips down to a 'Murica singlet

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
He's not as dumb as the people who believed in him enough to elect him.

He's not very smart, but not as dumb as we'd all like to think.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Good.

Let's speed this poo poo up somehow.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It looks like constipation of both ends.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ that's just dumbassery of legislation. But stupid poo poo like this is going to pop up if places decide to fund schools on pot taxes. Just dump it into the general fund and wait a few years to see where consumption rates will provide consistent and predictable returns, then get specific with the weed funbux.

You know those dumbasses that get rings from whatever the local Jostens knockoff is for graduating bootcamp?

Yeah. No goddamn idea where it is now.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jul 12, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So like every non-binding "repeal obamacare" vote the GOP pushed until November. Gotcha.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
In Colorado Springs news, a police PT test:

http://www.koaa.com/story/35871506/court-rules-cspd-physical-abilities-test-discriminatory-to-women

Judge threw out a standardized unisex PT test because women were failing and not getting their raises or promotions because of it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Sergg posted:

Kid Rock talks about growing up in Detroit and being trailer trash but he literally grew up on a mansion in Romeo, MI with an orchard and stables. Taking care of millionaire daddy's horses doesn't make you a cowboy.

One of my co-workers escaped Michigan a few years ago and he says the same thing about kid rock. I know because he brings it up about once a month. I don't know what the gently caress you guys have in the water in rural Michigan, but he has about a month long memory and just resets to the beginning of the script.

We broke him of his idiotic zombie apocalypse fantasy, but he's still attached to japanese cartoons.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hannibal Rex posted:

I may be poor now, but I'm gonna strike it rich mining coal any day now, and then who'll be laughing?

Be sure to invest in asbestos mining companies to maximize your returns.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I've mentioned it here before somewhere that my VA psychiatrist is a chemtrail believer. the fuckers are literally everywhere.

TBeats posted:

George Romero died

Is that the zombie guy or the Doom level designer guy?

Because gently caress both of them.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jul 16, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Hannibal Rex posted:

Martin Landau's dead.

Thanks, Flash.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

lightpole posted:

Trying not to wish for people to die but he introduced a bill to scrap the Jones Act right before his surgery and I am very much not a fan.

For all his support of veterans, I want him to see a VA physician. I want a VA cancer doc walking into his hospital room, telling him it will be at least a month before they can stuff his head in a catscan tube and give him opiate painkillers until they call to confirm his next appointment in six months.

Then I want them to accidentally mix up his records, give him a prostate exam and expose him to some mutant form of hepatitis because the previous examiner forgot a step in the cleaning procedures.

Finally, he can die in a VA ER waiting area after six hours of waiting for basic triage.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Casimir Radon posted:

They were attempting to take revenge for a round of sanctions against Putin's buddies. There was also that high profile case of the US mom eho put her adopted Russian on a plane by himself aand sent him back to Russia because, surprise surprise, he was completely hosed in the head and making plans to kill them.

That was a woman from Shelbyville, TN, if you're looking for the story.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd just like to see him receive the same treatment the rest of us fucks with VA healthcare get stuck with, especially after all these years of being an advocate for veterans and being in a position of power to use that advocacy and improve the VA situation.

Frankly, I'm pulling for the cancer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

TBeats posted:

imagine what the last year or so of a two term McCain presidency would have turned into

i think we actually have the answer...

2000 or 2008?

I like to think he would've been better than Bush, but by the time 2008 rolled around, no thanks. We all knew he was crazy when he picked Palin as his running mate, that was practically proof of dementia.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cugel the Clever posted:

Ugh, didn't realize that the NRA has continued the series it began with Dana Loesch wherein it incites gun owners to violence against protesters and demands subservience to the glorious Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSrM8kq12-g

I own two Rugers, but sure as gently caress am not giving them another dime if they don't outright condemn this fascist poo poo and withdraw their sponsorship. As pigs flying has a higher probability, anyone know a gun company that isn't deep in bed with these jackbooted thugs?

I'll be in the market for a rifle this year or next, and I'm looking mostly at Savages. Small company from west Massachusetts that doesn't poke its nose into controversy and apparently make good guns for the money.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Ahhh, Tennessee.

Though I know plenty of people there who'd be better off with sterilization.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Goddamnit.

Not two minutes after my last post and my brother outside Nashville sends me an ultrasound picture. His third, her fifth.

I mean, congrats to them on making another baby, but drat that timing was coincidental.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Keebler Klansman can go down in flames as far as I'm concerned.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Do you want to be able to buy silencers without a tax stamp or extensive background check and maybe eventually full auto without an ffl, or not?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Obscene mansions like that always remind me of that Versailles palace this construction magnate dude tried to build for his wife in Florida before the recession broke his neck.

The thing holds a bunch of records, but never really got finished. There's a documentary about it and the guy/his family from a few years ago.

Queen of Versailles

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wish I still had the screenshot of the Pizza Hut ad ("slashing prices!") That crept up during a liveleak viewing of the Dagestan beheadings.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Sexual Lorax posted:

This explicit policy certainly would have simplified matters for Klinger in the 4077th.

Wouldn't have stopped him from crossdressing anyhow.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

shame on an IGA posted:

That'll never happen, Dwayne Mountain Dew Camacho knows how to find and appoint the best people and then delegate to them.

That's President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Comacho.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also, the thread title really should be, "Service Guarantees Citizensnip".

That's a motherfucker of a URL right there.

Trump closed the doors on that immigration through military service program already.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Who's up first for monday night rehabilitation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Chesty never starred in movies.

So yeah, he's probably better.

• Locked thread