Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

An ironman tag match

Between two teams that 50/50'd a 2 out of 3 falls match

One team of which is comprised of two members who 50/50'd a best of 7 series

I wonder how this match will be booked....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE doesn't test part-timers because the part-timers rightfully took Scott Steiner's side and said they'd agree to it only if HHH was the first man tested. And loving :lol: at that ever happening

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

The story of the opener: once upon a time seth was worse than the worst guy

The story of the opener: the best-booked team the WWE's had in a decade has a rather tough time individually beating up the worst-booked man the WWE's had in 3 decades

Reigns has been the only one in the Shield who actually not only beat Bray, but did it regularly

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

I love that not only did they give him the worst music ever, but they also had him just walk slowly to the ring with his fist in the air and a dookie face.

Hahaha. "They were a very successful tag team. Tag team gold...was in their future."

I like that The Club even got the tag titles before they did, and The Club aren't even going to be in the company much longer

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shadalator posted:

Didn't Cena already squash and destroy Rusev's credibility?

Much like Brock/Reigns, that was 2 years ago, so everyone's forgotten about it and it's time to do it again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

im sasha banks and im gonna drop from 8 feet and land on my knees on concrete what could go wrong

It's not only not the dumbest bump she's done, it might barely be top 5

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Expectations for this PPV being one that mattered at all should have been nonexistent after Bray won lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Republicans posted:

Ambrose is gonna lose, isn't he.

He's a face, so yes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cabbit posted:

Oh my God yes, one of those nutjobs is going to hardway the other.

Can't hardway someone in a 10 second match :smug:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

WHOA WE HAVE A DARYL EMOTE?! :stonk:

hell yeah we have a :daryl: emote

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol i hope someone who can wrestle gets a chance to give taker a proper retirement

He's fine with Reigns being the one to retire him, but thought the match sucked (which means he has eyes). So the "may have" is because if he ever comes back, it's to do a better rematch to put Reigns over harder

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so taker is never retiring then

I'm expecting a Christian-type thing where eventually when they mention him they'll casually say he's retired, with nobody (certainly not him) ever saying he decided to, making an announcement or mentioning a specific match, injury, or decision that led to it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

nerve posted:

how is this company so drat in love with roman

They finally had a guy both Vince and HHH completely liked and saw potential in, and he was the star of the biggest team they came up with in at least a decade (he was the star, even if people want to whitewash it. He did the spear that ended the matches, he did the taunt and had the person lifted up to him so he could do the triple powerbomb with them, he was the focal point for every big finishing move and it wasn't an accident)

They had no idea how bad things would fall apart after the group split

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

After Brock squashes Joe it's going to cut outside the arena to Reigns finishing Braun off while saying I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Only two weeks till Battleground.... :cripes:

That's why everyone's overrating this show, they know the Punjabi Prison match will easily be the worst match of either card and make all of these look like classics in comparison

• Locked thread