Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
None of you are funny, and if you really want to talk about the switch, the nintendo club's two blocks down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
marina is good

pearl is also good

shut up and splat

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Loss?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm tired of Melee, because its been the same thing for the past few years, but smash 4 should be at least treated better by the FGC. melee is always the main event for some reason, and I just don't get why it still is.

besides, melee doesn't even have duck hunt dog.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i could get behind nothing but smash for next E3

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Nephzinho posted:

*With no mention of Prime 4.

good, metroid sucks

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Ventana posted:

Fwiw Evo is giving Smash 4 the sunday slot, which is usually considered the better slot for finals.

I think part of it is that when Melee came back to the FGC only for Melee, the FGC wasn't really expecting Smash 4 to actually become as or more popular. That's why last years Evo put Melee on the sunday slot and Smash 4 on saturday even though Smash 4 had the larger numbers. They corrected it this year and we'll see how it is.

Well, that makes more sense, I'm glad for that

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i always pick the power-oriented golfer. gotta drive that motherfucker to the store if you want to win

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah theres a lot of lovely people in any given community, but treating the community like they're all those assholes isn't a good thing, unless they're actively covering up what those shitlings do.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Overbite posted:

Smash more like trash

hows sf5

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SeANMcBAY posted:

I'd rather have Smash 4 Deluxe with a bunch more stuff added than a Melee HD. I can't go back to a game that doesn't have King Dedede and Bayonetta.

i'd like to go to a game that has king ddd as a good character, or at the very least not "lower than ganondorf" tier

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Zelder posted:

He was good in brawl, both in the competitive sense and in the fun to play sense. He's a mess in smash 4 though

yeah, and i'd play brawl if only brawl minus tournaments were a thing

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Zelder posted:

Just give me poke floats in the new smash game and ill be happy

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

DACK FAYDEN posted:

It's time for the final round of...

WHEEL
OF (SWITCH)
FORTUNE!

PHRASE
S T _ R _ E _
_ _ L L E _
_ _ E _ ?

thats not how you spell "DBZ Fighters When"

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i would prefer neon joycons but i'll settle for the gray ones i have, mainly because i'm not going to pay like 80 bucks for differently colored joycons.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
oh god.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

loving BUNDLE THEM, JACKBOX

Improbable Lobster posted:

Can't believe that SMRPG is finally getting a sequel

Is that Leo Luster's younger brother?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Gyro controls still just don't feel that right, even using something like the roller.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Yeah. I know they are. They do not feel right.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
:thunk: could it be more people picked what they liked over the other choice?

No, the contestants are wrong.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
never listen to game critics that do not have an interest in the genre of game they play. if you get a guy who has never been a fan of side scrolling beat-em-ups to play Double Dragon Neon, chances are he's not going to like it, and will not give it a good review. Give a harvest moon fan stardew valley, and they'll spam the switch thread with "STARDEW WHEN"

what im trying to say is, for the love of poo poo please port Blazblue x persona 4 arena to the switch i need it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Anidav posted:

Nintendo doesn't want that one neckbeard with 4 switchs to play salmon run with himself and unlock all the dope loot from the comfort of his own toilet.

No, Jimmy Gamer must wipe the crumbs off his router, connect online and unfortunately play with other humans to unlock loot.

please do not insult me in this thread

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Anidav posted:

What you've never seen a hardcore Gamer control 4 squids at once in order to avoid playing with c c casuals?!

no.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
they're locking the beastie boys albums in salmon run. how dare they. i need to get my jam on in a splatfest.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Anidav posted:

Danganronpa Switch when

That game looks interesting, but hell if I'm paying 30 bucks for a phoenix wright-ish game that isn't just a phoenix wright game

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Anidav posted:

Danganronpa is better than phoenix wright

i might get it for the winter sale, if it's like five bucks then

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

and it's never coming to Switch

dont say that

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

I'm sorry, friend, it pains me to say it but it won't happen. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE deserved a better fate than to languish on a dead console nobody bought, but it's never coming to Switch.

:toxx:

e: also P5 is great

I BOUGHT IT, I'M A SOMEBODY

HEAR ME, ATLUS!!! or at least put this new blazblue on the switch. that'd be good, too.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I did enjoy that game, even if the combat in it was a little barebones. I'll prolly rent it

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Guy Goodbody posted:

Overwatch got a stronger waifu game, I'll give it that

zarya forever

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

murked by dragon posted:

i want to play all of the Castlevania games; on the Switch

castlevania HD 2 when konami?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Viewtiful Jew posted:

The whole town loves Graveyard Duck, a lovely duck that hangs out in graveyards.

so..wait for bloodstained?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
you know, mario x rabbids will be the first game using Uplay on the switch

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i've come down with a bad case of ARMS. i'd like a new case of arms, please. double blorbs if you have them

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Megawatts and Revolvers are where it's at :supaburn:.

Only blorbs for me. the only things that can easily wreck me are good twintelles, master mummies, and mechanicas.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Gyro controls in Splatoon 2 are good for looking up & down, but i had to crank the R stick sensitivity all the way up to make aiming left and right doable

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lakbay posted:

You have to turn the controller like a bus steering wheel to get decent turning speed on the X axis for motion controls

Thats why I use the control stick for those, makes aiming horizontally much easier

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
ENDLESS TRASH!!!

son of a bitch, page snipe.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
enjoy your massage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit