Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i like nice aged rums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

you have to unscrew the cap one direction, then the other, and then the original

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i cant drink on planes in economy even if the booze are free (especially long flights) because you get all dehydrated and then i'll have to get up to pee a lot and i prefer the window

in business class however...:cheers:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

pharmacologically it's a quite unique drug. might do a write uo

please do

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

big scary monsters posted:

been drinking with my latvian friends the traditional drink of their people: cointreau and coke

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

you're an alcoholic m8

actually, he's a sexaholic

although perhaps that's just a symptom of a larger propensity for addiction 🤔

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

I was in a fancy bar in Amsterdam once that had a bunch of fancy bourbons... and a bottle of old granddad. got an Aussie from hostel to ask and they spun some bullshit about it being some sort of artisanal true American bourbon

to be fair convincing someone to pay €20 for an old granddad is American as gently caress :911:

lol

99% of the tequlia in european and asian bars is the most no-name export-only mixto garbage with sombreros on the top

poor folks dont know what good tequila tastes like

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

OldAlias posted:

still have a bottle of Don Julio 70 which I got in Mexico and it is really fuckin good

i think most americans dont realize how good good tequila is, it's just the shot people do at a bar that tastes really gross

ive introduced several of my friends to reposados and anejos that are like $20-30/bottle at the store and theyre hooked

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

i would legit like to be proven wrong with a good tasting tequila

they probably dont sell much good poo poo in new zealand, and the few good things that are imported are probably expensive as gently caress

in the us you can get really good tequila for $30/bottle

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

is sipping on tequila like you would on bourbon a thing

I'm open to trying it but my experience w tequila is limited to patron shots and whatever was in a bottle being passed around by some bad hombres on a muni

yes

get a bottle of gran centenario anejo, unless where you live is stupid it's stupid cheap

$27/bottle where i am

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

wow

you cNt get a good bottle of ANYTNJNF for that money here/ huge liquor tax: you need to be spending about 50 at least to get any spirits worth drinking . holy poo poo

high liquor taxes are cool & good, excess drinking isnt good for you or society

but it sure is fun!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

tonight i have to drive so can consume almost 5 standard drinks before it's illegal to drive at 11;30pm i have planned this. visiting a lawyer tonight :o

update ur e/n thread m8

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

OldAlias posted:

gin is good, negronis have grown on me to be one of my favorite drinks. this is the gin i have now, but i'm instead drinking the strong poo poo beer san miguel makes called red horse

red horse is poo poo, stick to the regular San miguel

i love that poo poo, i get it in the us

i also love negronis

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

sounds like they ended up in a life of working labour rather than computer touching

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

anime dogtits

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

wanna have a few drinks tonight!! heheh i am so excited about who i am going to meet. the most excited for a new perso meet ever i think

update ur e/n thread afterwards m8

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

there is an epidemic of anime dogtits engagement and quoting and it must cease

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

qhat posted:

You're a sexaholic

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

i bet your preferred text editor is pico

nano 4 life

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

lol last night at the bar managed to get this girls number in front of her mother lol.. but of course the mother spotted my wedding ring (lesson to learn) and so i said about open relationship and a bit later some drunk guy took it upon himself to physically force his moral superiority over me. he was pushing me and I was saying lol "physical force is inappropriate and never the answer" and like 3 guys had to take him off me and guess what I think he was drinking dark beer while I was drinking sweet sweet paler beer

mate...you're a little too old for this poo poo

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Dan Quayle Treasure Trail posted:

whawt about rosé wine

i:m gay

rose is good poo poo, as long as its from france

with a few exceptions rose in the us is either sweet garbage or just garbage

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

JewKiller 3000 posted:

the french cremants (alsace, bourgogne, limoux, loire) are p good, usually dry, and waaay cheaper than champagne

:yeah:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

get this if you can find it and be happy

hell yeah, i'll be on the lookout

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

i guess this thread is echi's e/n thread now :rip:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

there are probably posters in this forum that I like that don't need to be subjected to me. m8s you deserve better

dont leave m8

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echi has experienced love and passion at levels the rest of us mere mortals cannot even fathom

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Salt Fish posted:

The job is in Reston VA. Confused yet???? I sure am.

lol do not work or live in the northern virginia dc exurbs

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

big scary monsters posted:

id like to open the floor now to general discussion about ciders, what Americans call "hard cider". all are welcome, even outside the sacred cider counties of Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Herefordshire. scandinavian "cider" and other similar sweet fruity children's drinks are allowable, but please don't come with garbage like strongbow or magners, you're only embarrassing yourself

there's one decent dry cider in sweden

Tatsujin posted:

need to go to northman again and drink all kinds of fuckin ciders

are there decent american dry ciders? ive never found one that isn't sweet garbage and ive looked a lot

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

good drinks, exhaustive:
1. alcohols
2. coffees
3. teas
4. water

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Silver Alicorn posted:

screw top wines are kinda convenient

more and more wine makers are going screwtop because the convenience outweighs the stigma

also bagged wine is the superior option to store wine, it can last for weeks after opening

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

minivanmegafun posted:

that is what the boomers should do

die

:yeah:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

a doctor my wife used to work for has her own vineyard, and their gimmick is using repurposed paint buckets or something for wine.

there's a little spout on the front.

http://www.paradocx.com/scripts/winepg.cfm/_/71/_/PDX-Chardonnay-3-Liter-Can/3%20Liter%20Can/

that's awesome

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

This is the same doctor that throws lavish employee parties every year rather than giving them a living wage.

LOL!

:capitalism:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

drink status: im in singapore and there are alcohol shops everywhere but it's all so expensive

high taxes on alcohol are good for society

unless your society has massive wealth inequality in which case lol

see: india

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

alcohol is good, cars aren't, op

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

we have 24 packs because we're fat

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

a 24 pack is called a two-four.

no it's not

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

in canada it is

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Skim Milk posted:

*takes t into thread* i spent $1000 in beer at pnc park last tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Lyon posted:

actually belgian beer, except for the spontaneously fermented ones, is bad. same with saisons that aren't aged in some sort of wood.

actually, all beer is good

especially beer consumed before engaging in coitus