Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Drug possession, disorderly conduct...

Insanely retarded haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I hope all those mormons that were clapping for his dumbass speech wind up enlisting and drinking alcohol and loving strippers gently caress the Boy Scouts

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
How could you be the best golfer in presidential history when you cheat and drive over your greens with a golf cart

loving Trump

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Well define 'won'. If by won you mean achieve some muddy goals set forth by civilian leadership, then no. If by kill the everloving poo poo out of the opposing forces then by golly we've been punching teeth out for 200 straight years. Iraq and Afghanistan is like Mike Tyson wailing on a baby. Our K:D ratio in the much less successful Vietnam outing is anywhere from 8:1 to 20:1. That's probably the upper bound of killing efficiency until we start going mostly robot or genetically enhanced soldiers or loving ghosts in a shell.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

:lol:

Doesn't have the blue checkmark tho

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Seibikitei posted:

Congress Passes Expansion of GI Bill

Hey this sounds like some decent things to do...

They're probably just doing more cost of living increase delays like they have in the past

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
If I could I'd melt that lil slice of America into a syringe and inject it. I'd be high on Uncle Sam for weeks

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Was it a mistake or an admission tho....

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Tech isn't diverse because guys like things and women like people, duh. Didn't you read the manifesto.

I've been doing IT for a couple decades now in various capacities. I've never seen women in leadership or hands-on roles (outside of extremely basic help desk stuff). I do hiring now and I never get a single female applicant for any infrastructure roles. I know my company employs a number of female developers though. And lots of female PMs, which is very common. IT is dorky as poo poo and full of sexism for sure, but it's a bunch of nerds being sexist. They don't really control anything. If there were suitable female candidates I'd hire them for sure.

And it's not like you need a STEM degree or anything. No one gives a poo poo about your education. If you can configure a router or harden a server, great you're hired. You know how to code? $$$$$. There isn't some big barrier to entry.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
All the biggest mysoginists in business are over 45 year old men regardless of whether it's IT or otherwise. And most of them are MAGA fans.

Not too long ago I worked at a big financial services company where the senior managers and directors favorite thing to do when doors were closed was talk about how big the female employees tits were and whose dick they sucked to get their job. Older dudes are loving gross about that poo poo in my experience.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I'm not a bleeding heart liberal or anything, but objectifying people you're writing performance reviews for is a lot different than posting about The Fappening part 4. And promoting people so you can get their big ole titties in more meetings is kinda skeezy

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Mister Sinewave posted:

I used to work in a large IT company that had women in both hands on and leadership roles. More than any other company come to think of it.

All that somehow ended within 2 years of being bought by an Indian company

Sorry I worded that poorly. I meant worked with directly. I've been at companies where I knew they existed, somewhere, but our paths never crossed in terms of projects or teams.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Donnie is a loving dumbass getting trolled by a dude who wears a loving speedsuit lmfao

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Can you imagine those two fat loving sacks of poo poo in a foot race hahahaba

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

What the gently caress...

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Cue America, gently caress Yah from Team America, World Police

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Duke Chin posted:

One hundred and forty three loving degrees F with literal burning bushes and conservatives/christians still won't believe in climate change. :v:

Bushes have been bursting into flame in the Middle East for at least like 3k yesrs

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
It's inconceivably stupid and insane

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
loving dumbass fuckstick trump who gives a rats loving rear end about North Korea you retarded rear end in a top hat

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
gently caress you America you writhing mass of meth mouthed trailer trash uneducated obese shitlords

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Crazycryodude posted:

It's incredibly frustrating, yeah, and at some point you gotta give up on them. But expecting Appalachian coal miners to predict economic trends, learn to code, and move to California or whatever is bad, dumb neo-liberal and/or conservative bullshit depending on how exactly you phrase it.

You're right they're too stupid to make it so gently caress em

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
If you're mad about Robert E Lees poo poo getting taken down get in a time machine to 1863 and die at the end of an American bayonet

Reconciliation with the South was a mistake. Should have been snuffing these traitorous pieces of poo poo out for the last 150 years. Not too late to start though

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Godholio posted:

Literally what the GOP thinks about the poor.

I was being facetious. Giving up on entire communities is asinine. If someone in a Chicago or New York or wherever can learn JavaScript and how to pat themselves on the back really hard so can someone born in Appalachia. And I'm sure someday they'll all be using Microsoft SQL on physical servers when everyone's moved on to cloud-based NoSQL instances, because they've been disadvantaged quite a bit and blaming them for it is useless.

If they're racist traitors then in all seriousness I could not care less about whether they live or die. But I don't think that applies to most of the people we're talking about here

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

shame on an IGA posted:

Buckle up for the financial system to take an astonishingly huge poo poo soon, it turns out the LIBOR, commonly used as the base interest rate for mortgages, credit cards and other loans the world over not only was being manipulated but the thing it was supposed to measure even when working properly doesn't exist.

As many as 60% of outstanding loan contracts worldwide could be subject to renegotiation or litigation if that specified benchmark ceases to exist.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/taibbi-is-libor-crucial-financial-benchmark-a-lie-w497305

Eh. This seems really sensational to be honest.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Every financial system imaginable is just as fake and transitory as any other piece of human culture. Okay now give me a Nobel Prize in economics

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

psydude posted:

Bannon is retarded Rasputin.

You need to copyright this phrase

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Goddamn it's like our own Iraq

Instead of slapping it with shoes they spit on it and flipped it off lmao

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Mike-o posted:

I was just about to make a post wondering if we're about to see a second civil war. poo poo just feels like it's coming to a head, and that the only way forward is violence and bloodshed. At least that's how I feel nowadays. This country is divided as gently caress.

Nah. Turn the news off brosef

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
If Donald Trump tried to kill himself would the secret service stop him cause its their duty? Can you imagine knowing your legacy is going to be that you're the most retarded president of all time by a factor of 10? I'd kill myself.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Duke Chin posted:

Chairman Cheeto would never off himself and will never see himself in that light. He's whole-hog narcissist all the way; thinks he's practically infallible.

Mr. Mambold posted:

That's not how absolute narcissism works.

Okay but theoretically would secret service stop him?

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Arc Light posted:

And of course, voting is done secretly. As it should be. But as a consequence, half the people who say Trump's latest faux pas is a dealbreaker will still vote for him when nobody's watching. Just like they did the last time. Party above all.

He lost the election though qtiyd

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
That ain't lip service. That's trying to get out of being loving slaughtered in 2018

Edit: Republicans have to hate this motherfucker right now. Gonna get insane before the end of the year

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

facialimpediment posted:

Shep Smith was either:

1) Daydrinking and got called into work

2) Completely over the eclipse

https://twitter.com/JMKTV/status/899734847878565888

Lmfao I want to smoke weed with Shep

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Generals should be kept on leashes by the civilian leadership cause they're loving stupid

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Third World Reggin posted:

lol good luck convincing civilians of that

That's how it's worked for like, drat near ever. If the psychotic fucks that made up AF leadership after WW2 had gotten their way the whole world would be a nuclear crater right now.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Aucoin looks like a loving shitbag wtf Navy

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Very well deserved

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

I assume the police had face masks if they were deploying tear gas. If that's the case, a lightly kicked can of tear gas poses pretty much zero threat to them. How is it an appropriate response to risk seriously injuring the dude over it? Aren't police supposed to deescalate situations?

He kicked it towards the police then sat there watching. Get owned scrub hahhaa

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Hopefully it only kills poor white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Zeris posted:

Suck a dick you dicksucking bad posters, nobody cares about 2016

*Mr Garrison voice*

Present it