Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Should we do an Iraq playing cards version for the Trump administration? Donnie, Diaper Don, and Eric would fit into the Saddam, Uday, and Qusay cards.

At the rate they're burning through people you might need to do a blackjack shoe worth of cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Would kill to see that ship grapple some suspected drug runner and inspect it by swinging over from the rigging.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

tastefully arranged labia posted:

I don't think that would work out with modern cigarette boats

Cruise missile grappling hooks then to get them over the horizon.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Peetown Manning posted:

These tankers gotta be hacked and hitting ships on purpose.

I just don't get how they're hacking sandbars, coral reefs and rocks with Iranian military installations on them as well.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Of course they aren't. It's impossible for them to imagine hating black people any less than they already do.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Is McGregor dead yet?

Head punched clean off.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

lol cops with grenade launchers. Can't wait for someone to get their car blown up with them inside for refusing a parking ticket.

Saw one of those at the TSA checkpoints at Minneapolis years ago and I still wonder what situation would be improved with a grenade launcher there.

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

40mm tear gas

Yeah I forgot about "not enough screaming and panicking people" being a situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

Machiavelli's views on violence are relevant here. Use enough to solve the problem or don't use it at all. Splendid displays of fisticuffmanship aren't helping any more than outnumbering them 100:1 so stop fantasizing about it.

• Locked thread