Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

Lincoln Chafee speculating on the radio that Curt Schilling faked his bloody sock incident

Lincoln Chafee running on "reintroduce the Metric System" as one of his platforms.

Lincoln Chafee starting his speech announcing his run for president with a comment on what a farrier is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

JudgeX posted:

imagine working your rear end off on space ghost and then someone windmills this piece of perfection onto the internet

I can't imagine anyone really worked that hard on Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

For my own edification, I googled "nude pro wrestling" and there was an org that ran from 2004-2009. i got y'all covered
________/

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

who was that mod of D&D around the time that LF was new that everyone hated because he was a marxist and like the one anti-obama poster other than the "wrap it up obamailures" guy

McCaine? The one where photos of him tied up and naked were "leaked"?

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Holy poo poo it is:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/dianne-feinstein-video-climate-change-sunrise-movement/583501/

quote:

On Friday morning in San Francisco, the Sunrise Movement faced off against the Sunset Movement—and the Sunset Movement won. It won big.

A group of jackbooted tots and aggrieved teenagers showed up at the local office of Dianne Feinstein—85 years old and holding—with the intention of teaching her about climate change and demanding that she vote for the Green New Deal.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

is this the lady who gave hand beezies to the dolphin on demand or is there another lady/dolphin situation I'm not aware of?

The same.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

FDR did a lot of good for a lot of people and it does suck that his policies benefited white people WAY more than people of color, but every president did that part.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

democratic presidential ads went from obama's featuring workers talking about how bad their bosses have screwed them to hillary's featuring your favorite Marvel actors telling you it's her turn

I don't watch a lot of broadcast tv these days but I'm sure joe "the rapist" biden has some good ones already

Biden has had a Spanish-language ad comparing Trump to Latin American dictators in an attempt to court the last 7 Batista's living in Florida I guess?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article243726517.html

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

There was a huge scandal over the cost of some presidential candidates haircut in 2004 or 2008. I think it also may have been a Jon Edwards scandal.

Very definitely Edwards. The video mocking the haircut was played numerous times on the 2008 Straight Talk Express.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

lol that city in california that re-elected a dude who was in the middle of getting indicted for mis using campaign funds. Would vape on the floor and basically said his wife stole all the money but actually it was him spending money on steam.

This was North San Diego county if I remember correctly.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

what? Biden got around 78 million votes which is the most votes in history for a presidential candidate by a wide margin. Trump got the second most. A lot of people voted.

Yes but in a country where the population is growing the raw number of votes isn't that useful of a statistic. Most presidential elections set number of votes records because the total pool of possible voters keeps growing.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

i think social media has made it so that anything "likable" or humanizing about a politician has already been mined for content a thousand times over

like if lbj were president today we'd hear about the fresca machine he installed inside the white house like once a month

It might have ruined his aquacar prank but I think LBJ's dong and phone calls to pants companies about his dong ruining the fit would keep us going long enough.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Gary Oldman has stolen roles from the fringes of the acting world:

He played a little person in Tiptoes when the role could have gone to a real little person.

And according to this seminal text https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hitler-auditions/1/, he stole the role of hitler.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

The one with the NFL Saints Defense or a different one?

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

All those portraits of Stacey Abrams bathed in angelic light like a KoTOR character

Stacy Abrams's face during this entire video as she realizes she won't get the VP nod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgmRmd03Zbk

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Stop when the dopey white guy starts talking, couldn't find just the clip.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Also because the bitch set him up, and the residents of DC understood that.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

lol i may have messed up. there is a long time adult swim voice actor who is also a right wing anti-trump republican radio guy. he went on newsmax once. it is not master shake though. i can't remember his name nowwwww ugh

Days late but I believe you're confusing it with Ellis Henican, a centrist political commentator playing Stormy in Sealab 2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellis_Henican

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

H. Simpson (D-OH)

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

That guy who's name escapes me going on tucker carlson and being like 'tucker you remember we had dinner together with this underage girl I allegedly sex trafficked' and tucker having to be like 'UHH uhh I do NOT recall that actually'

Matt Gaetz. A sitting congressperson for whom this scandal has been more than 1 year old.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

where's that picture of theresa may looking disgustedly at a kid showing her schnorkles

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-grimaces-her-way-through-photo-opportunity-in-school-a7582231.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

khazar sansculotte posted:

Imagining a reboot of The Office where all of Michael Scott's dialogue is Trump quotes and everyone else's dialogue consists exclusively of milquetoast lib twitter accounts' reactions to them.

No thanks I already lived through 2017-2021 once.