Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

This owns.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

Nanomachines Cloud computing, son.

Hashtagged soldiers carrying hashtagged weapons, use hashtagged gear. Cloud computing inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Don't drop that poo poo!

Pray to God you don't drop that poo poo.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Rex-Goliath posted:

what's even funnier is that the dnc/hillary thought this was a good idea

Best part, the idea was literally taken from Bill's campaign back in 1992.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

"Harvey. Sounds like such an innocent name, Ben, right?" Trump said to Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson. "But it's not innocent." Trump also called the deadly storm "no angel."

Hurricane Week was quite good

Maybe he was trying to tell us about Weinstein early.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

the final days of the Rubio and Christie campaigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Retromancer posted:

Also loving casuals think her name is Khaleesi.

The real idiots think her name is Kelly C.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

lmao

ok i was gonna just riff and make a joke about the sword of chiang but since this is this thread

the ssword of chiang. everything about it. the reason it was a thing, how it ended up in marco rubio's possession, and everything in between. SWORD OF CHIANG

omg i forgot about the sword of chang

lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pick posted:

hahaha

quote:

Hasenfus later told police that he stuck a construction-type glove over his license plate to hide it in case someone caught him, the complaint says.

"I did this because I wanted to stay anonymous," Hasenfus wrote in his statement to police.

But the shopper removed the glove and jotted down Hasenfus' plate number before he drove off, the complaint says.

FOILED AGAIN! And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for that meddling shopper!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

exmarx posted:

that time he apologised for saying the bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki were war crimes

gently caress, thinking about this still pisses me off. He was absolutely right in the original argument he made, Truman is a war criminal, but he was too much of a pussy to stick to where his logic lead him.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That time Glenn Beck brought up Goonfleet being a secret CIA operation

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

JEB!'s guac recipe.

Notable for its total lack of salt. And I think lime juice too.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

large adult son posted:

did the herman cain smoking ad use this song?

yes

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

jeb is a mess

Jeb! spent $160 million dollars to win 3 delegates at the RNC. This factoid will forever keep me happy in the depths of my cold, clogged heart.

Jeb! is a WASTE

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

do y'all remember hanging chads

i lived in florida during the 2000 election, i remember kathleen harris and butterfly ballots and loving Pat Buchanan votes, the whole lot of it

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm Joe's reaction

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

trump announced his candidacy to 'rockin' in the free world'

Trump ended most of his campaign rallies by playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

01011001 posted:

lol thanks to that i just remembered she was cruz’s fake vp for like a day prior to him conceding

2016 republican primary was so good

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sticky Nate posted:

The republican primary debate when Carson, Trump, and I think one other guy just lined up when their names were called but they didn't go out the stage. They just stood there.

I was literally crying with laughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYF80BzCZkA

The loving face Jeb! makes after passing Trump and Carson, lmao

And then they totally forget to introduce Kasich

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 17:46 on Jul 5, 2018

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Just remembered that McCain made it just long enough without keeling over that Palin would not have been our first legit retarded president.

Also in 2008 we were scared of the possibility of that happening. LMAO

We technically still don't know, the stress of the job might have killed him off much quicker

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

also, Jeb! got three delegates in the Republican primary

By spending $160 million

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

women spearheaded the prohibition movement because outlawing alcohol was seen as the more reasonable and attainable goal than outlawing wife beating

zergermans, that's not funny

"lol these desperate women just wanted to not be beaten, loving lmao"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dreddout posted:

There have been reports that bin Laden has been climbing up stairs to the second floor

Now we just got to wait for him to start walking downstairs, trip, and fall out the Death Window

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The discussion of the other grimes made me remember this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euVkDbQz144

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's way worse in motion, you can see her face get super serious:

Like holy gently caress :psyduck:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Retromancer posted:

Bernie Bros cried super hard about a domestic abuser not being made head of the DNC a year ago.

This isn't the hot takes thread.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wallet Inspector posted:

The Sword of Chang.

Everything about this owns

The made up lore, Jeb! not getting the sword, everything.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

The clintons got a stupid loving dog that somehow couldn't share the entire loving white house with their cat, so they just ditched their family companion of 10 years for this idiot dog that immediately ate a bumper right after they left the white house. Socks got left to die with Clinton's secretary.

Knowing how the Clintons operate, I'm almost totally sure it was because dogs poll better than cats as Presidential pets.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

babypolis posted:

i never thought about it until now but ive never seen trump exhibit any sort of compassion towards animals, not even a mention in passing or something. what a hosed up creature

even a ruthless sociopath like pence can pat a horse even if its for ultimately nefarious purposes

It's pretty telling that he says he'll fire people "like a dog" as if one usually fires one's pets.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

a cartoon frog best known for peeing with his pants all the way down became a symbol of a fascist movement, was denounced by a presidential candidate, got killed off by his creator, and then got resurrected a month later in a kickstarter campaign. all of this was reported on by major national news sources in very serious tones

the kicker is that most people forgot all this immediately because it seemed totally normal given everything else going on

Hillary gave a speech about the alt right and some chud yelled "PEPE!" loud enough to be picked up on mic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ngl, this would be my exact reaction to meeting Robocop

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It feels like a lifetime ago, but I remember this being actively shocking (and also very lol) as it was happening.

It seems weird to be shocked by anything in a post-escalator world.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quite stretched out posted:

wait, whats the escalator

Apropos for the thread anyway, an evergreen lol.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

It's only a model!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DiggityDoink posted:

he still beat jimmy kimmel in a basketball game, remember that a bag of wasps can still beat a semirefeformed misogynist who somehow now has his own talkshow

This reminds me of when he was campaigning in Indiana and he said "basketball ring" instead of "hoop" and one girl in the crowd caught it right away and made a really great reaction face.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

frankenfreak posted:

That's one big boy!

Absolute unit

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

this was the single funniest moment of that whole election

i laughed so hard i cried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

putin stole a superbowl ring from some geriatric billionaire

Zoran posted:

bob kraft of the patriots, lol

thank you both for the combo of reminding me of this because I had a hearty lol indeed

he just asked him if he could see it, then took it. it was exactly like the Simpsons bit with the $1 trillion bill and Castro