Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is there any appreciable difference between them? Like I'm sure there is and I just don't know, I'm just asking what you mean here. And yes Adams is the devil and seems the worst since giulanni but at least the groundhogs are reasonably safe so long as they have addresses

neoliberal implies a certain reverence of money in of itself. Nothing is important except number which must go up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Orange Devil posted:

Just like Corbyn.

I don't want nice politicians anymore. I want vicious, ruthless assholes who are in my corner.

i think we've hit a problem with human nature where the fighters tend to also have huge egos and a more rightwing outlook in life

i mean this isn't always true, i don't think anyone denies the Bolsheviks had what it took but uh, it's a lost art

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember the video game Hatred? Super edgy mass shooting game, you play a Nathan Explosion type dude going on a spree. As I recall, most reviews called it dull. I think about that from time to time and laugh

the police were too good and you couldn't actually have fun. They could shoot you before you could see them sometimes.

weird game

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

what sort of stuff do they have?

there's gonna be armed satellites but i don't see what else there could be unless there's secret gun turrets on the moon

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
it was probably because he made that really weird twitter post where he 'joked' about letting the 'n-words' vote in sweden

he managed to get away with it and all the games journalists were like 'that was weird but it's fine'. When he got rich he then just admitted he was a big racist piece of poo poo. It was never a turn, he just kept it mostly hidden.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Large Testicles posted:

man i had an ambien prescription for years and it fuckin ruled, then the doctors found out i drank occasionally and cut it out (but made sure not to take the ambien at night and told them) so i started drinking more to sleep and now i cant sleep without being drunk. thanks addiction and modern medicine!

that's a funny thing i remember

:staredog:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dokapon Findom posted:

Thanks for reminding me not to like things. I almost forgot

lets make 2024 the year of liking spousal and child abuse

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Jesus christ

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Like a reindeer

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

8 years late but we'll get our chlorine chickens yet

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Lobe posted:

I hope lollontee is doing well

can't believe they gave up tbh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Didn't that dogs gender keep changing as well? I think it was originally female but then they decided its male because its a warrior dog