Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

B.H. Facials posted:

People trying to give away their old pets on Craigslist or they're just going to take them to the shelter. Bums me out just thinking about it.

I did this with my pet rabbit but it is a good thing because he went to a family who would take proper care of him plus they had a girl rabbit for him to gently caress so not sad at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

theperminator posted:

I did this with my pet rabbit but it is a good thing because he went to a family who would take proper care of him plus they had a girl rabbit for him to gently caress so not sad at all

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I read this in Cletus the Slack-jawed Yokel's voice.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Nah that's not me. I'm an Aussie

Things rabbits are good for:
* Scratching you
* Eating furniture
* Eating electrical cords
* Eating all of your favorite possessions
* Pooping and pissing

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

theperminator posted:

Things all living creatures, including human children are good for:
* Scratching you
* Eating furniture
* Eating electrical cords
* Eating all of your favorite possessions
* Pooping and pissing

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

You hear a great song walking on the street but Shazam doesn't recognize it 😔

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Feeling a big dump in your colon and trying to poo poo it out, but can only poo poo out a tiny part of it. :(

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

theperminator posted:

Rabbits are harder to care for than people expect, good on you for not just abandoning it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

really needing a coffee but only having folgers carmamel flavored k-cups :(

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

really needing a coffee but only having folgers carmamel flavored k-cups :(

Ugh nothing worse than flavored coffee. :negative:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
a beautiful painting that is hung backwards because its painter is reminded of the face of their lover every time they look at it, because it is a painting of their lovers face

a piece of paper blowing through the breeze and on it is the cure for cancer and a doctor walks past it, except its an on fire doctor, and his tried to pick it up but it burns

a crab that fell in a pool

a children singing a song but they dont know all the lyrics so they just kind of hum the words out loud but at full singing volume and it turns out its your favorite song (its probably a beatles song) and you want to tell them the missing lyrics, except you just died!!!!! (this is spooky one because its almost haloween)

a guy trying to get a sun tan but he never can and just gets sun burns all the time, also a bully kicked sand in his face and the sand goes in his eyes and his loses his sight, but gains appreciation for inner beauty and learns to love himself, so then the bully respec ts him (this is not a sad one but instead a happy twist story hope u enjoyed it)

people named jonathan but everybody misspells it as johnathan including on emotionally important documents such as wedding announcement, diplomas, thank you letters, etc

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

when the doom marine falls into an inescapable acid pit and slowly loses health until he does :(

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

In the end it was magic that had the honour of my ruins, and still today, when I walk there, I find its vestiges. But mostly they are a place with neither plan nor bounds and of which I understand nothing, not even of what it is made, still less into what. And the thing in ruins. I don’t know what it is, what it was, nor whether it is not less a question of ruins than the indestructible chaos of timeless things, if that is the right expression. It is in any case a place devoid of mystery, deserted by magic, because devoid of mystery. And if I do not go there gladly, I go perhaps more gladly there than anywhere else, astonished and at peace, I nearly said as in a dream, but no, no. But it is not the kind of place where you go, but where you find yourself, sometimes, not knowing how, and which you cannot leave at will, and where you find yourself without any pleasure, but with more perhaps than in those places you can escape from, by making an effort, places full of mystery, full of the familiar mysteries. I listen and the voice is of a world collapsing endlessly, a frozen world, under a faint untroubled sky, enough to see by, yes, and frozen too. And I hear it murmur that all wilts and yields, as if loaded down, but here there are no loads, and the ground too, unfit for loads, and the light too, down towards an end it seems can never come. For what possible end to these wastes where true light never was, nor any upright thing, nor any true foundation, but only these leaning things, forever lapsing and crumbling away, beneath a sky without memory of morning or hope of night. These things, what things, come from where, made of what? And it says that here nothing stirs, has never stirred, will never stir, except myself, who do not stir either, when I am there, but see and am seen. Yes, a world at an end, in spite of appearances, its end brought it forth, ending it began, is it clear enough? And I too am at an end, when I am there, my eyes close, my sufferings cease and I end, I wither as the living can not. And if I went on listening to that far whisper, silent long since and which I still hear, I would learn still more, about this. But I will listen no longer, for the time being, to that far whisper, for I do not like it, I fear it. But it is not a sound like the other sounds, that you listen to, when you choose, and can sometimes silence, by going away or stopping your ears, no, but it is a sound which begins to rustle in your head, without your knowing how, or why. It’s with your head you hear it, not your ears, you can’t stop it, but it stops itself, when it chooses. It makes no difference therefore whether I listen to it or not, I shall hear it always, no thunder can deliver me, until it stops. But nothing compels me to speak of it, when it doesn’t suit me. And it doesn’t suit me, at the moment.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
(science fiction themed sad things)

a crying baby on an abandoned planet

a snail, named glarbox, and he lost him shell

two brothers who hate each other because ones red and ones blue (this ones a metaphor - thinbk about it)

a distant future where mankind has made all animals extinct, even tigers, so now the whole planet earth is covered in plamts

a alien who has fallen in love with a human but cannot express there love or they will break the prime directive (which says u cant love humans<against the law>)

a hamster that is actually a genius but cant solve math problems because his hands are too small for school

big brothers who never got to have a little brother

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ZearothK posted:

In the end it was magic that had the honour of my ruins, and still today, when I walk there, I find its vestiges. But mostly they are a place with neither plan nor bounds and of which I understand nothing, not even of what it is made, still less into what. And the thing in ruins. I don’t know what it is, what it was, nor whether it is not less a question of ruins than the indestructible chaos of timeless things, if that is the right expression. It is in any case a place devoid of mystery, deserted by magic, because devoid of mystery. And if I do not go there gladly, I go perhaps more gladly there than anywhere else, astonished and at peace, I nearly said as in a dream, but no, no. But it is not the kind of place where you go, but where you find yourself, sometimes, not knowing how, and which you cannot leave at will, and where you find yourself without any pleasure, but with more perhaps than in those places you can escape from, by making an effort, places full of mystery, full of the familiar mysteries. I listen and the voice is of a world collapsing endlessly, a frozen world, under a faint untroubled sky, enough to see by, yes, and frozen too. And I hear it murmur that all wilts and yields, as if loaded down, but here there are no loads, and the ground too, unfit for loads, and the light too, down towards an end it seems can never come. For what possible end to these wastes where true light never was, nor any upright thing, nor any true foundation, but only these leaning things, forever lapsing and crumbling away, beneath a sky without memory of morning or hope of night. These things, what things, come from where, made of what? And it says that here nothing stirs, has never stirred, will never stir, except myself, who do not stir either, when I am there, but see and am seen. Yes, a world at an end, in spite of appearances, its end brought it forth, ending it began, is it clear enough? And I too am at an end, when I am there, my eyes close, my sufferings cease and I end, I wither as the living can not. And if I went on listening to that far whisper, silent long since and which I still hear, I would learn still more, about this. But I will listen no longer, for the time being, to that far whisper, for I do not like it, I fear it. But it is not a sound like the other sounds, that you listen to, when you choose, and can sometimes silence, by going away or stopping your ears, no, but it is a sound which begins to rustle in your head, without your knowing how, or why. It’s with your head you hear it, not your ears, you can’t stop it, but it stops itself, when it chooses. It makes no difference therefore whether I listen to it or not, I shall hear it always, no thunder can deliver me, until it stops. But nothing compels me to speak of it, when it doesn’t suit me. And it doesn’t suit me, at the moment.

did u write this

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

non-alcoholic beer

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pallid Mask posted:

What did you fire him for
He was completely untrainable. He was a liability at even basic tasks, needed to be constantly supervised to do anything correctly which kinda defeats the purpose of paying an employee.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Dolphin posted:

He was completely untrainable. He was a liability at even basic tasks, needed to be constantly supervised to do anything correctly which kinda defeats the purpose of paying an employee.

Hey, he could murder his dad andnget away wity it without supervision. That's not nothing.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

ilikedirt posted:

did u write this

I was possessed by Samuel Beckett's ghost for a moment there, sorry about that.

Also to add to the thread's premise: Samuel Beckett is dead and won't write anything new ever again.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Sympathy cards where someone clearly wasn't paying attention and writes 'Have a great birthday!' in it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Spending 4 figures on your car and not being able to tell if it's making a new, worrisome noise on the drive home.

Getting really excited for a book/movie/videogame but then it's really bad.

Losing a friend because you had sex with them and now it's weird.

Seeing your ex on Social Media hanging out with all your old friends at a place you took them too once on a date.

Realizing your mom won't be able to work in 5-10 years and you have no idea how you'll take care of her.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

Hey, he could murder his dad andnget away wity it without supervision. That's not nothing.
It was rear end in a top hat cancer. So excluding any funny business I suspect it wasn't his doing.

PersonMan
Apr 3, 2009
choking your baby brother until he stops crying

and then your parents don't love you anymore

:(

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
you're posts

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

PersonMan posted:

choking your baby brother until he stops crying

and then your parents don't love you anymore

:(

:chanpop:

Did you murder your own brother?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

theperminator posted:

:chanpop:

Did you murder your own brother?

I think we found the guy fired by Dolphin and why he killed his own dad with a bottle of rear end in a top hat Cancer Juice.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Aug 25, 2017

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Your favorite sports man loses the game, but you wanted them to win 😞

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Dolphin posted:

It was rear end in a top hat cancer.
Is this cancer of the anatomical rear end in a top hat, cancer that only kills assholes, or cancer that is itself an rear end in a top hat?
It's all three, isn't it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
when some idiot dipshit tries to cyber bully you and tells you that your really awesome video game console has the wrong kind of RAM :sigh:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Nooner posted:

when some idiot dipshit tries to cyber bully you and tells you that your really awesome video game console has the wrong kind of RAM :sigh:

You said it, Nooner 😞

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

When your catchphrase doesn't catch on at all and people don't even care 😞

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

when u are shopping for lazyboys online and you make a typo and accidentally buy a ladyboys :(

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
when u try krumping, but instead u start krumpling

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

when u are shopping for lazyboys online and you make a typo and accidentally buy a ladyboys :(

Happy accidents

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Kind of sad OP eats his own poop and smells his own farts; he could die or get a disease if he doesn't stop doing it!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Realizing that your mother is slowly succumbing to dementia. She talks of things that haven't happened to her and claims that they're doing it on purpose.

Cant remember things she once cherished. Realizing that you're just like her and will probably suffer the same fate.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
oh we're doing that, huh?

yeah okay: meeting your mom in a cafe and she whips her tit out so that you can opine on her condition and youre like whoaaaaa yeah uh youre getting a diagnosis alright.

then on the walk back you think back to all them years that passed. it starts raining, and a homeless dog falls asleep in an alley, unloved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kuato posted:

Kind of sad OP eats his own poop and smells his own farts; he could die or get a disease if he doesn't stop doing it!

Shut your cock hole. You didn't listen? I'll shut your col hole for you thennn!!!!

Im going directly to president trump. I'm going to call my navy seal buddies from '04. And THEN you're gonna know what Saddam Hussein found out the hard way, you loving poo poo bitch Kuato gently caress you gently caress you fuxk youuuiuuuuuuuu

• Locked thread