Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016

Quicksilver6 posted:

I mean, it's got angsty teen space ship pilots lead by Mike Tyson. You're not going to get more crazy than that.

Honestly... it felt like it was cribbing massive chunks from Gundam SEED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016
Obviously one of the superweapons would be a Habakkuk carrier.

Seriously. Look it up!

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016
I swear I remember when you splash those Strigons in like the 4th mission... they say something about they are ejecting. Explaining where the rest of the squadron keeps coming back.

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016

Psion posted:

e: well, them and SHIELD. who are apparently evil or were fronted by an evil org or something I don't follow comics anymore. Hydra is Belka?

Reminds me of an image I once found.

Linked because too big

VhenRa
Aug 1, 2016

nine-gear crow posted:

Intel has been drunk since we left Khesed, and you know it.

Dr. Snark posted:

Not like he needs to be sober given the incompetence of the Stovies in general.

Honestly, i like the idea he is actually drunk... did he actually pop up before the first mission? What if he was the only guy to escape the invasion of the capital, a total drunk.. yet only one qualified to do the job.