Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

is there a wabowser somewhere

Wart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

HoboNews posted:

So nice and thoughtful.
I'm in Dallas for a week on business. Dallas seems like a very uninteresting city. There are some nice museums around here but they all close by the time I finish my work.
...Hence why I asked about mobile games. I have a lappy tappy but it's worse than my phone on all points.
Void Pyramid looks :krad: btw

It's a dreadful city where everyone has a very high opinion of themselves and basically live up to all your favorite Texas stereotypes

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

haveblue posted:

Whoever said they wanted new horror games and hadn't played RE7 yet, they just announced a GOTY edition in December.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-05-resident-evil-7-gold-edition-announced

Really wish there were a better word for this than goty

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

glam rock hamhock posted:

Started and beat Momodora. It was a good if short metrodvania that, as eyerolling as it sounds at this point, had a nice Souls like atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, other than a few minor things, the gameplay wasn't Souls like at all but the entire atmosphere and story did remind me if it.

Reverie Under the Moonlight? Yesss the aesthetic and general vibe both own

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Well, I mean they aren't calling it GotY, it's being called Gold

Taint reaped again...

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Macarius Wrench posted:

I dont like calling games garbage because it's aggressive and not very critical but life is strange is complete garbage, it's the video game equivalent of pretty little liars.

Lol you've read pretty little liars?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

so i'm playing mario 3d world and i don't think it's very good. cat mario is overpowered to the point where using him makes most platforming challenges piss easy, and yet you can't just not use cat suit because there's specific poo poo you need it for (raising platforms, etc). it's the same bad design choice from 3d land, where it was all raccoon all the time or you can't do some of the flag challenges. it's bad

Starting to think the problem here is you

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

chumbler posted:

I'm bored. Which Advance Wars CO had the best theme music?

Sensei, unquestionably. But Gage and Lin are strong contenders

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I've just been playing Tales of Berseria since the beginning of August but hey it's really good!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Mr E posted:

It's very good and Velvet's outfit is very bad.

Thankfully someone on the dev team agrees and you can change to her good prologue outfit immediately after getting the underboob corset

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i beat hyper light drifter, so now it's time to move on to a classic action rpg

You know what? I like the aesthetic of game boy rpgs. That level of pixel art complexity always looked real cute to me

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Anime can be good but a ton of the popular tropes of the genre are either bad or creepy or both and so it's understandable that it gets generalized as bad and creepy.

Let's talk about the bad and creepy poo poo in western media!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Everything is terrible, embrace escapism

Related: I really like Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
The bully/rival character in MHA is really good and puts bad boys like Sasuke to shame

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

The only MH I wanna hear about in this thread is Monster Hunter

I'd read Monster Hunter Academia

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Yeah dragons crown owns, elf 4 life

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Sefal posted:

Finally, the best final fantasy is on the PS4

After the original release never seemed to get that much attention between 7, 8, and 10, I'm glad people are finally coming around :unsmith:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Phantasium posted:

don't do bad minigames for trophies

FFIX was just practice for the truly bad minigames of FFX

Pretty much all of the difficult side stuff in 9 just gives you a key item saying you did it, and I guess a trophy now. 10 is just lol

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I know some of you like this kind of thing but I find it embarrassing

I'm glad such a good paper artist is gainfully employed doing what they love

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
PUBG style Kirby Air Ride City Trial.....

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

oddium posted:

when you adhere to the eightfold path and shun drugs + alchohol...

You too can wear a diaper on your head and rear

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

How I feel after a bowel movement.

Username + post combo :eyepoop:

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

I have never played Snake Eater. It looks like there's like, 5 goddamn version of the game or something. What version should I get assuming I own every console/handheld and feel like digging old ones out?

The first version doesn't have free camera control and is the only one you really should probably avoid

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Viewtiful Jew posted:

It was posted in the main Switch thread but I'll post about it here, January 31st, 2019 is when they finally close the original Wii eShop Channel.

After that the shop music can never be heard again.

They should have a sale!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Reality Winner posted:

Link Between Worlds is a good game, but for purely nostalgic reasons

I don't think I understand what you thought was good about it then

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Spirit Tracks is bad but the dungeons are pretty good and you have ghost Zelda as the best sidekick in the series and you can toot your train

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

The music minigames in Night in the Woods were bad

I wanted to read the lyrics but no, I had to play bass!

If you felt like talentless garbage after practice, the minigame worked as intended!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

precision posted:

pineapple on pizza

is good

• Locked thread