Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I wonder what I should fuse Arsene with first? (I have Bicorn, Pixie, Mandrake and Jack'O Lantern)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I'm reading through the Danganronpa 2 LP and it's getting me really hyped for Danganronpa V3 when it comes out later this month! :dance:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I have now been on this site for three years straight! :toot:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

precision posted:

frankly i'm amazed that people with a regdate past 2009 or so who aren't re-regs exist
I was looking for a new forum to join one day, looked at the most popular forums.
Gaia Online was first and I decided gently caress that.
Something Awful was 4th, covered all of the topics and then some, and had a very concise, fair rules set.
Hooked instantly. :10bux:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Do you like Twilight Princess?
It could use a HD remaster on Switch.

Or on PS4. :kheldragar:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I don't think it needs another hd remaster.
It had one?

Ohhhhhhhh.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

mutata posted:

I don't even remember what my reg date is, what is it?
Roughly three weeks before the War in Iraq started.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

Arby's Curly Fries are top tier
My absolute favorite fast food combo was a 2003 Cheesy Fries, Nacho Cheese Bites, a Milkshake and a DBZ toy. :allears:

Also more recently a frito pie down south.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

That looks pretty shopped. Must be the lighting.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Holy gently caress I managed to find Kamoshida's treasure in a single loving day! :vince: :vince: :vince:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I've contemplated throwing away both Spore and Assassins Creed III, but I just stored away the former to rot, and the latter I sent back to gamefly 4 years ago.
I returned FF13 (a loving birthday present), Black Ops 2 and Fallout 4 back to gamestop, got most of my money back.

Spore remains the most dissapointing game I've ever played, followed by Bioshock Infinite.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

wtf is the point of this

I have my copy of Spore Galactic Edition sitting on top of one of my desks. Its a reminder to never trust things that seem too good to be true.
I literally spent 2 years doing nothing but spew on about 'how loving awesome Spore's gonna be please play it stranger' after having seen the 2005 E3 demo in 2006.

And then it came out and it was.....A watered down kid's game that threw it's promised components of a real evolution/biology game down the toilet.

In essance, loving nothing.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

homeless snail posted:

now I'm gonna tell you how sick darkspore was. I heard people wanted it so badly they were stealing it off the shelves
"Naw gently caress Halo 3 this is where the poo poo is at - I'm never playing the Halo franchise for being popular" - Me age 12

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I preordered Danganronpa V3 tonight! Whose else has?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

....So what you guys are saying is that i've made a terrible mistake getting DRV3?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

I preordered it too and hopefully it will continue the trend of each successive game being better than the last
I heard it was Japan's favorite game of the three.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Oh sweet my Day One edition of Danganronpa V3 came with a soundtrack and student handbook.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

swims posted:

Is it too soon for GOTY chat? If not:

Surge
Ruiner
Tekken 7
Destiny 2

I'm comfortable with that list.

Forza 7 is the only one left that could sneak in.

E-technically Payday 2 update would be slot #1 (console).
Persona 5
Nier Automata
Breath of the Wild
:colbert:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Jay Rust posted:

Marry, gently caress, kill: Capcom, Ubisoft, EA
Marry Capcom then break it's neck, gently caress Ubisoft to death, kill EA right away. :colbert:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

a.lo posted:

i only gently caress what i marry
Enjoy your twenty years of being chained to parenthood. :marc:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mr E posted:

Total War: Warhammer 2 comes out tomorrow, I can't wait to Skaven all over some elves. I just wish they'd make a 40k Total War too :(.
How would Total War even be able to simulate space battles anyway with their format? It's why they haven't done modern warfare with planes.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

I have a 128GB boot drive SSD that I should probably learn how to upgrade to a 2TB SSD. I have a 1TB data SSD, a 1TB non-SSD hard drive, a 2 TB media storage drive hooked up via USB, and an 8TB external USB 3.0 drive that I use for a great deal of my Steam library. As of right now I have 240 or so games installed on my Alienware 17 R4 laptop that I paid literally zero cents for.
How rich are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

How can one unlearn spoilers?

• Locked thread