Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Zoro posted:

You keep saying that, but I don't know what that is.

America’s future has become an Orwellian nightmare of ultra-liberalism. Beginning with the Gore Presidency, the government has become increasingly dominated by liberal extremists.

In 2004, Muslim terrorists stopped viewing the weakened American government as a threat; instead they set their sights on their true enemies, vocal American conservatives. On one dark day, in 2006, many conservative voices were forever silenced by terrorist assassins. Those which (sic) survived joined forces and formed a powerful covert conservative organization called “The Freedom of Information League”, aka F.O.I.L.

The efforts of F.O.I.L. threaten both the liberal extremist power structure and the U.N.’s grip on America, (sic) the U.N. calls F.O.I.L. the most dangerous group in the world. It seems the once theorized Vast Right Wing Conspiracy has now become a reality.

The F.O.I.L. Organization is forced underground by the “Coulter Laws” of 2007; these hate speech legislations (sic) have made right-wing talk shows, and conservative-slanted media, illegal. Our weakened government has willingly handed the reins of our once great country to the corrupt United Nations. The Department of Political-Correctness is required to assist U.N. monitors to properly edit all print and broadcast media. Live broadcasts are a thing of the past; all transmissions are monitored by the U.N. and any ‘offensive’ material is dumped.

Rupert Murdoch’s decision to defy the “Coulter Laws” hate speech legislations (sic), has bankrupted News Corporation. George Soros has bought all of News Corps assets and changed its name to Liberty International Broadcasting. LIB’s networks have flourished and circle the globe with a series of satellites beaming liberal & U.N. propaganda worldwide.

The New York City faction of F.O.I.L. is lead (sic) by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy and Oliver North, each uniquely endowed with special abilities devised by a bio mechanical engineer affectionately nicknamed “Oscar”. F.O.I.L. is soon to be joined by a young man named Reagan McGee.

Reagan was born on September 11th, 2001. He is the son of a NYC firefighter whose life was spared by attending his son’s birth. Reagan has grown to manhood in an ultra-liberal educational system: being told, not asked, what to think. With personal determination, which alienates him from his contemporaries, he has chosen the path less traveled…the path to the Right.

Two decades of negotiation with the U.N., and America’s administration of 2021 (President Chelsea Clinton and Vice President Michael Moore), has (sic) culminated in a truce with fundamentalist Islamic terrorists, or so America is told. The honorable ambassador from Afghanistan has come to NYC to address the U.N., (sic) his name is Usama Bin Laden. Ambassador Bin Laden has announced that he plans a public apology for the “misunderstanding” of the events of 9/11. This apology will occur exactly 20 years to the minute the first plane hit the WTC; this will be on the observation deck at the newly renamed “Unity Tower” built on the hallowed grounds where the WTC once stood.

Tomorrow is September 11, 2021, the twentieth anniversary of the horror of 9/11, or as it has become more politically correct to say “the unfortunate events resulting from the uprising of middle-eastern fundamentalist Islam”. Just days before his arrival in NYC, Bin Laden made a brief visit to Iraq, now a nuclear power that is run by the vicious Uday Hussein. In Iraq, Bin Laden received a tactical nuke that is now contained in his private diplomatic briefcase. Bin Laden plans far more than an apology at the Unity Tower.

F.O.I.L. has become aware of Bin Laden’s plot to destroy NYC and has devised a plan to stop him while simultaneously gaining permanent control of LIB’s satellite network. Unfortunately, U.N. Forces have discovered the secret location of the F.O.I.L. Lair. It is a race against the clock to save NYC from a nuclear holocaust and the world from liberal domination. Only with F.O.I.L.’s help, can “Liberality For All” once again become “Liberty For All!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
I feel stupider now.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Holy poo poo.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
So, was this like a loving comic? Or a book?

Also, that superhero comic about Trump being on a team is a parody right? I saw it in a store and I can only assume it's a joke.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
"Orwellian nightmare of ultra-liberalism" is such a delight of a sentence. Can't offend black and LGBT people anymore? Yea, it's a goddamn dystopia. And it's going to get the US nuked.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Zoro posted:

So, was this like a loving comic? Or a book?

Also, that superhero comic about Trump being on a team is a parody right? I saw it in a store and I can only assume it's a joke.

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/5518130.html

Every single panel is loving amazing

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Samuringa posted:

"Orwellian nightmare of ultra-liberalism" is such a delight of a sentence. Can't offend black and LGBT people anymore? Yea, it's a goddamn dystopia. And it's going to get the US nuked.

If you can't "call a spade a spade" you might as well salute Hitler!
Sadly that view gets more and more common.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I spent years trying to forget Liberality for All gently caress you

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Decius posted:

If you can't "call a spade a spade" you might as well salute Hitler!
Sadly that view gets more and more common.

"Call a spade a spade" didn't have a racist origin, for what it's worth.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

"Call a spade a spade" didn't have a racist origin, for what it's worth.

I always preferred the phrase "sometimes you have to call a spade a loving shovel."

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Those are two different tools used for two different purposes :colbert:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was just cruising the Leper's Colony and it left me with a question. How do you get permabanned from BSS?

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

By being WickedHate.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

irlZaphod posted:

By being WickedHate.

Even that took way longer than it should have.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

irlZaphod posted:

By being WickedHate.

Or American Dracula

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

site posted:

I bet 100% of that tremendous amount of interest comes from stormfront and gbs

Ftfy

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I bet at least 75% of it is people wanting to see just how bad it is and make fun of it

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
That's how Trump won.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Even that took way longer than it should have.

And wasn't because of BSS.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
We need to have some heroes in our right wing book, but who? I know! An Australian billionaire who exploits people's fear, a loudmouth coward and a loving traitor. These are truly the best representatives of our movement.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/jesse_hamm/status/913196865104916480

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

When he dies that last one should be made into a statue in his honor.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Vox Day is currently getting stampeded on twitter because he's insulting Jack Kirby after everyone pointed out Kirby would kick Vox's nazi rear end

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

AlmightyBob posted:

Vox Day is currently getting stampeded on twitter because he's insulting Jack Kirby after everyone pointed out Kirby would kick Vox's nazi rear end

Who is Vox Day?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

AlmightyBob posted:

Who is Vox Day?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Zoro posted:

Who is Vox Day?

Really?

Zoro posted:

https://twitter.com/sapphixy/status/912834128030126080

There. I found it. The dumbest thing.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/SuperSpacedad/status/912839403524861953

Also, I wish they kept this guy around and modernized him. He'd be a pretty good supervillian considering current American politics.

You literally posted that.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Zoro posted:

Who is Vox Day?

The alt hero writer

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Who is Vox Day?

https://twitter.com/voxday/status/913330613041745921

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

AlmightyBob posted:

Vox Day is only talking poo poo because he knows Kirby is dead. What I am trying to say is we need to re-animate Kirby so he could go around kicking some Nazi comic-folks arses.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zoro posted:

Who is Vox Day?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Her legs are definitely backwards.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress that guy.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

David D. Davidson posted:

Really?

You literally posted that.

Never looked at his twitter address. Never noticed it was @voxday.

Also, you know this fucker is hating on Kirby because Kirby was a jewish man who spoke out against Nazis in his day. loving alt-right piece-of-poo poo.

Also, gently caress this concern trolling bullshit: where they pretend to be anti-X-ism to try to get divide the left. I know that sounds like a conspiracy theory poo poo, but a lot of internet right-wing types do this intentionally, like the fake antifa account or the numerous attempts by /pol/ to make twitters with an african americans picture to try to "wake people up to the threat of black America by acting like how black America talks when they think no one is looking," to quote their racist cracker asses.

Zoro fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Sep 28, 2017

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

At this point he's probably trolling for attention in hopes that more controversy will lead to more people supporting his comic to spite the SJWs who are triggered or whatever.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Who is Vox Day?

He is the guy who tried to fix the Hugos so women wouldn't win. This is what has lead to a spate of "no winner" Hugo categories because they could stuff the ballot for nominations but not the people who would actually vote for a winner.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

muscles like this! posted:

He is the guy who tried to fix the Hugos so women wouldn't win. This is what has lead to a spate of "no winner" Hugo categories because they could stuff the ballot for nominations but not the people who would actually vote for a winner.

Him saying poo poo about how Kirby drew women was enough for me.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

muscles like this! posted:

He also considers himself John Scalzi's personal arch enemy and is constantly doing such classy things as claiming he couldn't possibly be that popular and successful. It's amazing how people who think they are the master race spend all their energy on weird, infantile poo poo.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

joehonkie posted:

He also considers himself John Scalzi's personal arch enemy and is constantly doing such classy things as claiming he couldn't possibly be that popular and successful. It's amazing how people who think they are the master race spend all their energy on weird, infantile poo poo.

I'm suddenly reminded of that one scene from Preacher.

"Where the gently caress is your chin?"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KaosMachina posted:

I'm suddenly reminded of that one scene from Preacher.

"Where the gently caress is your chin?"

:preacher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Weirdest part is the comics line being named apparently as an allusion to Hermann Hesse, tbh.

• Locked thread