Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
so i was coming home from work and walking through my apartment complex right? there was a guy standing next to a stroller and he was wearing a fedora, and when we made eye contact, he tipped it at me. he tipped his fedora at me! it didn't feel like he was being a weirdo about it or anything (just trying to be polite while wearing a fedora) but i can't even believe this is something that happened to me in my lifetime. wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Perhaps fedoras have become so tacky and stupid that they're actually ironic to wear and therefor cool. So perhaps WE'RE the lame ones.
This is the the only context I can imagine in which this would be okay in which the time period is not several decades ago.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Silver Alicorn

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
http://i.imgur.com/QXSuDp7.mp4

little munchkin

Starman Super DX posted:

Perhaps fedoras have become so tacky and stupid that they're actually ironic to wear and therefor cool. So perhaps WE'RE the lame ones.
This is the the only context I can imagine in which this would be okay in which the time period is not several decades ago.

i think fedoras are good actually

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Darkman Fanpage

little munchkin posted:

i think fedoras are good actually

im a trilby fan. we must fight now.

wearing a lampshade

Starman Super DX posted:

Consider this - last night my partner and I witness a young lanky fellow, clad in trillby, those really weird looking non-hippy sandals, gym shorts, math joke shirt, walking down the main street of uptown just absolutely loving BLASTING "what a wonderful world" out of speakers in his backpack.

Starman Super DX

albany academy posted:

Consider this - last night my partner and I witness a young lanky fellow, clad in trillby, those really weird looking non-hippy sandals, gym shorts, math joke shirt, walking down the main street of uptown just absolutely loving BLASTING "what a wonderful world" out of speakers in his backpack.

:barf:

Tell me more!

Dads Dip Cup

me, walking through the front door in a complete daze : "I'm.... home"

roommate : "good lord dude you've only been going to mindfuck academy for one day, what the hell happened?"

me : "no man forget that you're not gonna believe what just happened on my way in the door"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
MISSED CONNECTIONS:

you, standing by stroller, tipped your fedora at me

me, reached up to tip my fedora back and when i realized i wasn't wearing one i tried to fake a wave but i knew it didn't work so i said "fedort my forgota", turned beet red, and ran away

hiding in my closet now i'm so stupid so stupid stupid

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
update: i was doing laundry and heard someone very loudly dming through an open window, talking about dragons and doing fantasy accents. not to stereotype here but i'm pretty sure it was the fedora guy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I feel like nobody is taking op seriously.

Op I am here and I am listening. Did you call the cops?

Starman Super DX

Thatim posted:

I feel like nobody is taking op seriously.

Op I am here and I am listening. Did you call the cops?

unfortunately we no longer have the institutions or asylums that may have one time housed these lunatics

Tell me more!

Scaly Haylie

Dads Dip Cup posted:

me, walking through the front door in a complete daze : "I'm.... home"

roommate : "good lord dude you've only been going to mindfuck academy for one day, what the hell happened?"

me : "no man forget that you're not gonna believe what just happened on my way in the door"

Slugnoid

fedora man gives op... just the tip :lol:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

AverySpecialfriend posted:

update: i was doing laundry and heard someone very loudly dming through an open window, talking about dragons and doing fantasy accents. not to stereotype here but i'm pretty sure it was the fedora guy

it was a +5 Fedora of Charisma

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*I tip my fedora, freeze frame, a sparkle flies out from beneath the brim and spells out

THAT'S FEDORABLE

as the ending music plays*

crimes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Sounds like it's time to move OP.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

I laughed out loud at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I greet everyone by honking my bassoon

• Locked thread