Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano

I love my Mazda RX-7 but no one else in this Rotary club seems to be interested in it, they all seem to want to be involved with the community and maintaining high ethical standards and not discussing cool cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano

At the last meeting I wanted to discuss what aftermarket apex seals were the best when rebuilding my rotary engine but everyone else seemed more interested in organizing a clean up effort at the local park.

alnilam

Came all excited to talk about the history of airplane engines, left disappointed

alnilam

Me: Hi everyone, you may not realize this but I'm actually famous movie star Brad Pitt... nice to meet you all! I'm also licensed to fly airplanes, wouldn't you know it, and I have 12 different kinds of -

Them: umm you're clearly not? My daughter goes to school with yours, your last name is Smith

Me, looking at the sign on the wall: ohhh, Lions club, my mistake, sorry

alnilam

Next week amid panicked screams: no no no he's friendly, he just filled up on antelope this morning too so he should be very relaxed

Sorry, Simba, I thought they'd welcome you here...

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
SCENE: A squirrel leaving a strip mall office, dejected looking. Above the door is a sign that reads "Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now."

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
vanisher

Just rolled up to the Rotary Club in my souped-up Competition Yellow Mica 1995 Mazda RX-7 with undercarriage black lights and 48" custom dual wing spoiler. Popped open the door and flipped up my neon yellow sunglasses at some fine honeys just finishing up their bridge game.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
curing blindness in the impoverished? feh. if this rotary club was REALLY devoted to the service and maintenance of mankind, they would be helping me source replacement parts for my superior Wankel engine

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I brought a bag of Doritos to the last meeting; nary a laugh or even a "nice one!". I'm really starting to wonder if I belong.. :ohdear:

Tony quidprano

Went to tonight's meeting and was very excited as I thought I saw another RX-7 in the parking lot, but as I got closer it became apparent it was just a Porsche 944, maybe it is rotary swapped.

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

and as you can see here, the edges of the crust here are actually softer than the surface, allowing YOU SIT THE HELL BACK DOWN STEVE, THIS IS IMPORTANT allowing the eater to bite into the rye without hurting the roof of WHAT ARE YOU DOING

LET GO OF ME

NONE OF YOU ARE TOAST MASTERS! YOU'RE TOAST SLAVES! TOAST SLAVES!!

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I was going to have a discussion on salient pole versus non-salient pole generator design.

Then I saw it wasn't the Rotor Club.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Three-Phase posted:

I was going to have a discussion on salient pole versus non-salient pole generator design.

Then I saw it wasn't the Rotor Club.

excellent username post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Last night I got the floor and told everyone that the Savanna had a timeless elegance; that this should dictate future design. Some people seemed to agree but now the discussion has strangely moved to Ted Turner and Coca-Cola bottling?? :confused:

• Locked thread