Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
"there's got to be a better way"

edit: if you don't have male genitalia, you are still free to participate in the thread, just change the prompt to "funny things to say while pressing your genitals against a stump grinder". (could a mod change the thread title to reflect this alternative?)

little munchkin fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Sep 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

gar
bage
dick

little munchkin
"hell, I'm just glad someone in this apartment is getting some action"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Just go nuts

vanisher

I reenact the entire scene from Return of the Jedi where Luke (played by my penis) is about to be thrown into the Pit of Carcoon

vanisher

My penis (representing Gollum) fighting with my testicles (representing the hobbits Froddo Baggins and his trusted companion Samwise Gamgee) wrestle over control of the one ring over the fires of mount doom (represented by the running garbage disposal).

Dads Dip Cup

"take THAT, feminists!"

Macnult

rain drop, drop chop

Macnult

take out your phone and play Superman by Goldfinger before shouting "I'm dropping in!"

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
It's no VCR, but eh, any port in a storm.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm gonna life hack that no fap challenge .

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
It's not exactly funny by itself but I bet comedy connoisseurs will appreciate the reference to The State if you say "I'm gonna dip my balls in it!"

jyrque

Haha suck my junk garbage dis-aaaaagaagagaaaaahhhhhhgaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhagaagagaa owwwwwww

cda

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

My penis (representing Gollum) fighting with my testicles (representing the hobbits Froddo Baggins and his trusted companion Samwise Gamgee) wrestle over control of the one ring over the fires of mount doom (represented by the running garbage disposal).

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

vanisher posted:

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi gar bage dis posal.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi gar bage dis posal.

One thing to rule them all one thing to find them
One thing to bring them all and in the disposal grind them

In the land of Mordor where my genitals lie

Android Blues

sigh. another male centric thread from the BYOB "man o cracy". luckily i have purchased a special attachment from shewee.com that will allow me to make some great jokes about funneling my uncooperative genital into the garbage disposal using the apparatus

little munchkin

Android Blues posted:

sigh. another male centric thread from the BYOB "man o cracy". luckily i have purchased a special attachment from shewee.com that will allow me to make some great jokes about funneling my uncooperative genital into the garbage disposal using the apparatus

im sorry, my threats are meant to be inclusive

could a moderator edit the thread title and add "or pressing them against a stump grinder" to the end?

----------------

little munchkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxJ7GKGFG0&t=3s

----------------

Twenty Four

Eh, *shrugs* wasn't really using them anyhow.

eonwe

so you are saying this is a dick juicer?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

little munchkin posted:

im sorry, my threats are meant to be inclusive

could a moderator edit the thread title and add "or pressing them against a stump grinder" to the end?

funny things to say while lowering genitals into a garbage disposal

That way it could be your's or someone else's genitals being lowered into a garbage disposal in case someone has a genitals they want lowered into a garbage disposal but they can't lower them in themselves and need assistance.

People helping people, if you will.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

eonwe posted:

so you are saying this is a dick juicer?

Fredflonston

*Spotify radio goes to a song a don't like.

"poo poo not now!"

little munchkin

Fredflonston posted:

*Spotify radio goes to a song a don't like.

"poo poo not now!"

lol

----------------

joke_explainer

Well, I've disconnected the power, but I can't think of a more logical way to recover that cock ring.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Oh great, it's jammed- CAN SOMEONE REVERSE THE DISPOSAL PLEASE

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*carefully getting my footing correct on the countertops* "Gah, I really should've done the dishes before doing this"

*maneuvering my balls down into the sink between two cups and a cereal bowl with 3 spoons and 4 forks in it* "I feel like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible!" *hums theme*

*foot slips on the counter and I nearly fall* "Oh man! Close one! I nearly hurt myself!"

*garbage disposal rattles frustratedly*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I'll never get head from a major corporation

Scaly Haylie

Eh, it's a living

alnilam

Coolness Averted posted:

I'll never get head from a major corporation

Fargin Icehole

Pet me.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Scaly Haylie

Fargin Icehole posted:

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND PENIS TO BLOODSHED

Coolness Averted

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT!

Coolness Averted

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Coolness Averted posted:

*only works if you lower your left nut in first ...or second maybe?

alnilam

Coolness Averted posted:

No that's what you say when there's only two ants left that you haven't lowered into the garbage disposal and you're about to do the one who is greater in height than the other

alnilam

Sorry that was gruesome but i can't resist overly circuitous puns it's a disease really

Scaly Haylie

jesus al

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store

GARBAGE DAY!

• Locked thread