Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I'm glad Clemson decided to show up in the 4th quarter. Holy gently caress that game was frustrating as hell to watch. Partly because the announcers were dog poo poo and were mispronouncing Etienne's name constantly.

Also Feaster is the love child of Reggie Merriweather and CJ Spiller and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
You got nice boobs.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Dango Bango posted:

Who does Tennessee even go after if they fire Butch?

I mean, he has no ties to the team or the general area, and it'd be a pretty big leap from DC to HC, and I'm speaking generally, but if Brent Venables doesn't get picked off by someone this year, I'll be a little surprised.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Sep 25, 2017

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

ain't it cool

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
If Clemson has been bribing basketball recruits, we should ask for our money back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

pillsburysoldier posted:

I'm mentally and physically prepared to lose to Wake this weekend

As much as I want Clemson to have another shot at the NCG, part of me would be ok with a 2006 repeat...

• Locked thread