Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Man, it's going to be weird going into a season without Nobunaga no Shinobi. On the other hand, more idols, more Kino, and more Yuuki Yuuna.

Ancient Magus Bride and Urahara also look pretty good.

Everything Burrito posted:

I want to keep my list short this season since I have a ton of other stuff to finish watching already.

Man, if I had a dollar for every season I told myself that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Waffleman_ posted:

And there's no guarantee that this is actually going to really get off the ground. I mean, WB's been trying to make Akira for over 10 years.

I remember there being threats of a live-action Sailor Moon back around the turn of the millennium. I'm surprised that shadow hasn't resurfaced recently.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

poo poo, I forgot all about this.

I forgot that they put one of them in a wheelchair. :suicide:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Shobitch, the Shogun of Harlem.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I have first-episode impressions. After experiencing Made in Abyss last season, it's nice to have so many laid-back, happy shows to watch.

Urahara: Really stylish and cheerful, but I hope they start going somewhere with it all.

Konohana Kitan: If Hanasaku Iroha took place in Japari Park, it would be a little something like this.

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou: This ended up being much more laid-back and reflective than I was expecting. Does anyone remember an old webcomic called Gone with the Blastwave? This This reminded me of it.

Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Gekijou: More idols!

Love Live! Sunshine!!: MORE IDOLS!!!

I really got blindsided by all the shows that interest me this season. I still have to watch Kino, Yuki Yuuna, Mahou Tsukai no Yome...

... Oh, great! Now I have to watch this, too!

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Then don't forget Princess Principal, instead.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Next season is going to give us more Cardcaptor Sakura, so it's going to be a great season.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
I'm enjoying Konohana Kitan, but I don't think I appreciate their tacit encouragement of running with scissors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
That's one of the more subdued reactions I've seen to Made in Abyss.

a kitten posted:

Frozen li'l Yuzu is very sad, but also kinda hilarious.

https://my.mixtape.moe/rgqery.webm

• Locked thread