Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
poop deployed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
marketers are insanely terrible people

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
congresspeople are insanely terrible primates

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
congress would own insanely hard if every term the winning candidate had to cutt off a toe or finger

presidential elections should be death matches where the loser is executed

if a president serves two full terms, they are executed upon leaving office

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

sincx posted:

When you marry for money, you end up working for every penny.

lmfao

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
for the LOVE OF HOD someone please explain why i cannot fart out of my dick!!!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
mike "spit roast" pence, lover of horse dick

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
blingle blangle blongle :bagl:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

loving lol evil goatee trump is killing me

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

GobiasIndustries posted:

this is just proof that every teacher should be required to carry a gun so they can kill these lunatic toddlers

frankly, if those two toddlers bite it, my bloodlust still won't be satisfied

toddlers in this country are slacking.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
WHy aern't american toddlers/newborns/infants/children murdering each other at a higher rate?

this is unamerican BULLSHIt

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230 posted:

Remember the original Trump pence logo

ah fond memories

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

post your favorite philly Moment:

stuck in traffic on the Schuylkill

"come to philly for the crack"

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

sloppo posted:

that pointless cross-country hitchhiking robot getting bashed up

lol philly owns

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
this appears to be the start of an incredibly lovely week

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

anotherone posted:

there are going to be so many terrible country songs written about this

all country songs are terrible anyway, so no big d, business as usual here in america

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
has anyone referred to Trump as the Pissmeiser yet?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
this is just like that time bumblebee and hot rod had to pull the plug on optimus prime

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

gonna have to wait for tomorrow for the truly horrible politoons

until then

are you trying to tell me this isn't horrible?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

deathbysnusnu posted:

The rocket transportation thing is what really made me laugh. I hope he does it though, sending centi-millionaire and billionaires on a transportation method with an very high explosive failure rate is for the best.

man that would be a beautiful loving day lmao

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

seriously this is bonkers

A former U.S. lawmaker appears to have duped a freshman congressman's office into organizing a sham “hearing” that aired on Ukrainian television on behalf of a shadowy lobbying client implicated in the Panama Papers leak, The Daily Beast has learned.

Former Rep. Connie Mack (R-FL) reached out to the office of Ron Estes (R-KS)—a freshman lawmaker who won the special election to replace CIA Director Mike Pompeo—to reserve a room in the basement of the Capitol for an event on the Ukrainian banking sector.

As The Weekly Standard documents, the fake “hearing” was broadcast in full on Ukraine’s NewsOne and described to viewers as the “U.S. Congressional Committee on Financial Issues.” But not a single member of Congress attended. The network teased the “shocking details” about the “highest levels of corruption in the NBU,” referring to the National Bank of Ukraine.

Panelists at the event included Sergiy Taruta, a former politician in Ukraine, Oleksandr Zavadetskyi, a former NBU employee, and James Woolsey, the former CIA director under President Bill Clinton who also served as an adviser to President Trump’s campaign. A pamphlet handed out to attendees was evaluated by a Ukrainian fact-checking website as having “mostly correct” data about the NBU but “manipulated in almost all occasions.”

Estes’ office told The Daily Beast that the congressman had nothing to do with the event, and that they reserved the room “as a courtesy” for Mack, who is now a registered lobbyist at Liberty International Group, “to host an event on allegations of corruption in Ukraine.”

An Estes spokesman added that the office policy for booking rooms has been updated to ensure this doesn’t happen occur again. The spokesman also said that from now on, whenever his office reserves rooms in the Capitol for events, Estes will be in attendance.

Mack is a registered lobbyist on behalf of a firm called Interconnection Commerce, which according to Mack’s lobbying disclosure is headquartered in the British Virgin Islands and is focused on “shining a light on corruption in Ukraine.” Besides a mention in the Panama Papers, the firm’s online footprint is nonexistent.

lol that's next level poo poo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite vice article is the one about making cocktails with your friend's cum

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

custom ice cube trays are cheap nowadays

no cube trays needed. they had their friends jerk off into little cups on the spot and then an artisinal mixologist showed up and made cloudy looking abonimations that everyone drank

its like a perfect birthday party

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

baby needs a warm bottle of piss and a nap im thinking

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

the answer to this question is an unequivocal YES

this might be the closest trump ever came to self-awareness

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i'm so happy that the admin can't help but turn up the heat on this poo poo lmao

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

dat's a beautiful cat

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

you are the wind beneath my wings .....

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

plastic surgery is a mental illness

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

no one understands the american dream of loving your movie star wife on a bed of gold bricks at fort knox during the eclipse more than steve mnuchin. hes worked hard, and achieved it.

lmfao "movie star"

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

this boy knows all about shoveling coal

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
in ivanka's butt

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Superman is so powerful that the speed at which his orgasm is released would be devastating. Think about it: Superman is supposed to be faster than a speeding bullet, so it stands to reason that his cum would fly out just as fast since it's essentially an uncontrolled spasm.

Do you want to get hit with cum travelling at a speed of ~1700 mph?

who here among us wouldn't want tthat?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

lmao yeah i'd totally believe a sleaze bag like mnuchin would honor that pact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Poo-tee-weet?

• Locked thread