Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/lZjulEU.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

its amazing that the right managed to spin the protest as "protesting THE FLAG and OUR TROOPS"

the right didn't have to spin it at all, yinlock. i understand how this might be confusing to a canadian

that's the literal baby level understanding that a large percentage of americans have of patriotic displays and protests against them

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Regular Nintendo posted:

hey could we cut down on the stupid loving recycled poo poo for the first 20 pages? thanks

https://i.imgur.com/sDLHJp5.gifv

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

euphronius posted:

mlks I have a freak speech is literally perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

i would like to invite anyone with no experience talking to trump voters to come to my next family reunion

this was my cousin after his daughter was born last year

i wonder how many german babies had swastika blankets

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

new thread who dis

Zyla posted:

new thread who dis

do NOT create joinder with the thread

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

this is not my posting vehicle it is my method of posting

the gold fringe around my posts when they are quoted marks this thread as an admiralty thread

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

death krew for sure

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's not so much that the thread is relaxed and not taking things seriously as it is a few people doing their absolute best to flood the thread with as much white noise as they can

https://i.imgur.com/A046pCc.gifv

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

just waiting for trump thred to end up on cnn

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

double taxation huh

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

they're doubling the standard deduction

that doubles the money you can deduct, standard

~reform~

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Agrajag posted:

holy poo poo trump is using the SS to kill steele isnt he?

i mean i'm sure there are still a few old german mercenaries around but they've gotta be getting p incapable by now

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Typo posted:

ok so piss tape real?

https://i.imgur.com/wNi8s9Q.gifv

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Nichael posted:

the piss tape is the realest thing in the dossier, and the entirety of the dossier is true. the piss tape is fundamental to our very existence.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Squizzle posted:

i mean you should vote according to the dictates of yr 💓 but i gotta ask you here in the public square, why

more electoral misdemeanors from squizzle, breaking the sanctity of the secret ballot

crooked squizzle

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

BgRdMchne posted:

save us, mario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4vzfKDc7ZU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

i still dont konw what the plot was of episode 1

libertarians blockade a quaint rural world and force them to give consent to joinder, the senate jerks off and pretends to help by sending a couple of monks to negotiate while hoping they'll fail so they can continue to get campaign contributions from wall street planet after naboo becomes a corporate colony

Jazerus has issued a correction as of 04:05 on Sep 28, 2017

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

basically to understand star wars episode 1 just mentally replace the alien trade federation guy with peter thiel and it'll all make a lot more sense

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

she apparently was but I don't know what kind of hosed up situation makes a 12-year-old the best choice to lead your people, seems like a Trumpy gimmick leader

the naboo believe only children should hold political power

kind of a logan's run thing

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

a really stupid version of logan's run that exists purely for plot convenience

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

deadgoon posted:

why did the gungans vote for a baby human to represent them in space empire congress

the gungans have their own elected representative

jar jar

the gungans are not smart people

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

japanese politics go like this

no lose face, you lose face, you lose face

oh very sorry you lose face, i lose face for make you lose face :hai:

no now i lose face for you lose face for i lose face lose face, but i lose face for you lose face so you dont lose face for me losing face if i lose face :sweatdrop:

no i lose face

no i lose face first :hai:

https://i.imgur.com/8knpG0A.gifv

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Reality Winner posted:

America would be good if barry could dissolve congress until they found one that worked

he would have dissolved congress until he got one capable of passing a grand bargain and then stopped

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Grondoth posted:

I can't wait until trump reads that fake tweet and we all die

I'm lying it's a defense tactic, I don't want to die but I increasingly feel that events are turning bad

the reason there are no aliens is that they all invented twitter

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

it turns out instantaneous global communication breaks the brains of a society and all futuristic societies ever depicted with this capability are deeply unrealistic

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

loss edits getting real weird

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

odds on trump seeing that tweet and ordering a nuclear launch without consulting anyone?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

galenanorth posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free powerball

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Philthy posted:

Breagagghskjjghfkl Dad keeps posting the stupid memes to boycott the NFL all over his Facebook feed.

I just posted the Foxnews link to the Russian Trolls who made all those images.

Dad wont give a poo poo.

circulating russian propaganda is the act of a true patriot, now

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Zas posted:

i gotta be honest tho, this totally speaks to people.

people who think that water restrictions are the only thing the epa has ever done

which is admittedly a lot of people probably because knowledge bounces off of perfectly smooth american brains

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

That tweet thread was really something and here it is in case anyone missed it, also :same: who knows how reliable Abramson has been?:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/st...6pagenumber%3D1

abramson is reliable enough but always believes that everything is the mattering

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Manafort and probably some others go down. I dunno, there's so much poo poo swirling around Trump Jr. and Kushner but I'm not getting my hopes up. Unless there is 100% iron-clad evidence of Trump himself saying "yes Mr. Putin I would like to do a collusion with you in exchange for undermining the United States and also lots of money," it won't touch him. And even then, he'd have plenty of defenders.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

why's the nazi allowed to do a radio show from jail

this is not a usual privilege extended to prisoners

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

euphronius posted:

the military has air vehicles that can transport shipping containers by air

yes but that would be unconstitutional

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

juche avocado posted:

ok good

the archaeology thing is pretty embarrassing for me because i seem to always need to select it.

it's got unique stuff in the tree that makes the first half of floors a lot easier! ....which, now that i think about it, is probably representative of why exactly i've got issues in the second half of the floors

the easy (but soul-crushing) route to victory is to do smithing, tinkering, and clockwork knight

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

sherlock holmes is a pretty good dude most of the time

sherlock cumberbatch is a complete shithead that is the opposite of a compelling protagonist

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

get this: benedick cumberbad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

holy poo poo al

• Locked thread