Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

appreciate the congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

several, actually

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Louisgod posted:

the only good thing about a new thread is people's accelerationist tendencies toward pages 69 and 420.

accelerationism redeemed

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

posting on the weed page

right??

ed balls has the stash

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

The Pisspig Gazette

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

am white, can confirm being a big dumb baby who cries and poos all the time

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

a.lo posted:

Retweet if you like flags and want to marry a flag

*mashes retweet buttom*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

LF refugees

:hb::golf:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

women in California don't love men, or care about men

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

didn't realize California had no foreign women, how did that happen

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

it's basically the "you can't fire me, I QUIT" movement for incels

MG:TOW is my favorite Magic variant

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

*spit-take all over my Apple brand iPhone*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

what kind of name is Thad

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

bannon is a big ol dumb-dumb who thinks he's a super genius

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

https://twitter.com/TechnicallyRon/status/913391867362004992

I'm the guy that studied robotics and CS to clean the sexbot.

when the bots kill us we will desevre it

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

wehn will trump accuse another person of piss tape, finally cementing pisstape as 100% real and about to surface

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron (To watch with the kids/grandkids)
The Black Stallion

what no Seabiscuit

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Nichael posted:

wait a minute....
if we all just paid zero taxes.... we'd all be rich!!!

get our best tax people on the line!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Augus posted:

holy gently caress that's unnerving

as unnerving

as TRMUP

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I did theater and I hvae dreams where I'm about to go onstage for a show I knownnothing about

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

euphronius posted:

I remember a dream where I was like 9 and I had to to take the garbage to the curb and while on the curb a Cthulhu horror materialized behind me and I couldn't move and I died rip

I got eaten by a giant spider once while o was trapped in a cage, sad way to go

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I have a shy bladder and planesomnia

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/913560329224949761

it's been gentrified

tough poo poo black america

again

is this because of Sgt. Slaughter turning heel

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I can't tell reality from fiction anymore

trump
trump
TRUPM

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Yinlock posted:

1) no

2) are they "kill all the jews" bad

I been pretty hung over before but I don't remember becoming all hitlery and genocidal

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

hello, it's me, Bromentum

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

so, uh, um...trump?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

"stop dying u cowards!!" -a zapp brannigan quote

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Trash Trick posted:

wonder what it would be like to let trump cum inside my rear end hole...

rich santorum

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

in awe as our dumbass president out-dumbasses himself yet again

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

every slight must be addressed

im almost tired of all this winning

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

YOU A loving HAT posted:

wtf is he saying in these

what loss?

loss.jpg

it's often harder on the welfare recipient than the taxpayer

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

trump is a master negotiator

I'm sure he can negotiate with the nukes as they soar toward the US and its allies

ed balls would know what to say!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

it turns out maybe people shouldn't be able to broadcast every single dumb thought that comes into their head to anyone and everyone else in the the world

*checks to see if monitor is on*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Homeless Friend posted:

save your energy rex

we went to war to save a fat man from over-exerting himself

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Thatim posted:

i am so bad at csgo

thast probably for the best

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

seems like every year or so we have someone else going for the new high score in American Mass Shooting: The Game

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

someone's gonna hack the leaderboard one day :tinfoil:

score of 999999999 by AAA

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

The Muppets On PCP posted:

nope just a hate crime against blue people

blue lives matter, pal

*bashes u with a riot shield for not kneeling during the anthem*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

our idiot prez will have to give remarks and there's an 80% chance he talks about being treated unfairly in the middle of those remarks lmao

• Locked thread