Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Nobody has said this.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I love that you all have successfully internally othered the entire Trump thread into an evil centrist hivemind.

Who are these mythical posters defending the honor of Joe Manchin? Surely you can quote them. Drag them as they deserve.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Nobody thinks this way, and you are sad and borken. No that is not a typo.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Who said that? They should be mocked

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I don't understand this straw man. My read on the thread general mindset is that an only a small minority (fulchrum, JC, who else?) would support a bloomberg run. What's the point of the trump thread characterization and treating it as a hive mind?

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Please show us. Let's see these horrific posts and their disastrous effect on the discourse!

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

This is great stuff. I'm sure every post he makes in the trump thread has resulted in a probation if that's the case.

oh, it hasn't? fuuuuuuuck.... your persecution complex is going to have a hard time with that.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Do you have evidence of this, or do you just like to smear people you disagree with as the wealthy because it makes you feel superior?

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I am not aware of any prominent liberals that are saying otherwise, i'd love to see some examples so I can add them to my list of people to hate.

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

More people calling them out than encouraging it so im not sure why you act like the whole thread is doing it. Drag the lovely ones, but you seem to paint with a mile wide brush.

Did greenwald discuss his reasons for staying? I know he really likes brazil, but he has to see the writing on the wall. Has he said anything about it?

your gimmick loving sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Sorry, I'll stop. honestly not my intention and i'l try to avoid doing it in the future. I am earnestly interested in how we got here, but i'm obviously making it worse.

saving this for tomorrow when you inevitably kramer back in

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
democrats dont actually want impeachment, and would be a lot better if they actually did. nancy pelosi is never, ever going to vote in favor of doing anything substantial and never, ever going to let any democratic house get uppity with ideas of "accountability" or "improvement".
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1060035183305347072
https://twitter.com/aabramson/status/1059827677048307713

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
and who comes flying in from stage left, right on cue lol

quote:

So I know, oh my god :decorum: but see here's the thing, she has to do this because it wasn't the huge blue wave we were hoping for. The bigger the majority the easier it is to have some kind of "bully" power, but it didn't quite work out that way. But I doubt that Pelosi's call for "bipartisanship" means that she's suddenly going to be passing anything of Trump's agenda.

• Locked thread