Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So this was a fun thing to wake up to. Not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He was a heroin addict later in life, maybe he relapsed. Either way I don't have a high hopes.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Just got out of an hour long gun control debate with my boss. He thinks no one should be able to own an assault rifle, I think there need to be stricter controls, and the other guy in our department repeated a bunch of gun nut myths but still thought something needs to change. At least no one was a real gun nut. Those conversations get really uncomfortable.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe one of Bilbo's future harassment victims will be armed :allears:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If I used Facebook I'd have burned soooo many bridges by now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A WaPo article described Donny as "somber" in reading his statement. They've really got to stop doing that. Everything that comes out of his mouth is disingenuous at best, utterly malicious at worst, and will not make any situation better. This is yet another example of a situation that would be bad enough with a level headed person at the helm, but half of America had to vote for a sociopathic retard because spiting people you disagree is more important than anything else.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'd be afraid of getting incapacitated, having some idiot find the tourniquet and deciding they know how to use it.

Of course if they're that dumb you're probably dead anyway.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Petty is dead for real now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I slipped in peepee at CostCo.

I figured he was a goner as soon as the news of his cardiac arrest came out. Apparently doctors were telling him back when he was on heroin that people in his condition don't live.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slim Pickens posted:

I thought it was supposed to be the view the shooter had, but that would've been more like this I think?

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0920061,-115.1741499,96a,35y,24.19h,69.16t/data=!3m1!1e3
CNN had a 3d model of the area up several times during the day. That's not going to inspire a copycat or anything. I'll see you guys at next week's mass shooting. Make sure to bring your thoughts and prayers.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I sincerely hopes Donny slips up and talks to some white people like this soon.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

This video makes me have a very specific reaction.

That reaction is KDBFKSYEOFBEKISGSSIVDDJFBFJDH

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/915281461435092992
Every day is something worse. I don't care if he gets any well earned prison time, just let him have a fatal stroke already, anything.

Pence has been really quiet lately. Maybe he's trying to keep the poop off of him in anticipation of when he takes over.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My hope is that every time Gorsuch is introduced or referred to for the rest of his life it's pointed out that his seat is stolen and he was appointed by a traitor.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently Dan Buttzarian was at the concert and started making noise online about how he wad going to go get a gun and fight back. Then pictures of him standing around looking dazed like the regular ol' crying pussy that be is came out. Too bad really. We could use a feel good story of a cop shooting a civilian right about now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I went and browsed and didn't see anything. Between this and the other leaked photos I imagine someone is going to be in trouble.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kids, Santa is white!
-Megyn "Please take my journalism seriously" Kelly

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I had fun the one time I razzed my boss about Catalonia but he's sensitive about it and I don't want to push my luck.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Syrian Lannister posted:

It's hitting on fb now too

What worries me is that I don't think people can come back from this level of stupid.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think it's generally accepted nowadays that it was more than just a safety violation that kept Bilzarian out of the SEALs. They decided he was an idiot who was only out for himself and decided to get rid of him. He was bad enough that guys who later ran around scalping corpses made it through, but not him.

BTW all this money that he claims to have was inherited from his white collar crook dad, and from endorsing stupid luxury products. He weng to the Trump school of pretending to be richer than you actually are.

It's been said in GIP before but the US seems to gotten all the unsavory elements of the Armenian diaspora.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 4, 2017

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

First rule getting away with murder is don't make it so unusual that it attracts a shitload of attention. Murdering someone on your homemade submarine most certainly counts.

There was a couple in northern MN who carved totem poles for a living. Then the husband decided to push a one ton totem pole over on top of his wife so he could go live with the lady he was cheating with. Good luck continuing to claim it was an accident now that it's national news, idiot.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie still has confidence in Tillerson as of 10 minutes or so ago. How long did it take to go from that point to gone for Price? I doubt Donnie has even had a chance to finish screaming at him yet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In modern times, by a single perpetrator, using a gun.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It must be fun to be conflicted about how important something is because the guy was a rich white guy, but most of his victims were also probably white.

loving mental gymnastics how does it work?!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dumbfuck is planning on killing the nuclear deal next week. 40 years of stupid bullshit hasn't been enough apparently.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Because Trump is so monumentally god drat stupid and Perry is running the department of energy, is this the Iran nuclear deal so he can continue throwing his toddler fit all over anything Obama did or is there another nuclear deal he's going to make the world a measurably worse place with? Have to be specific about Donnie's fuckups, there's too many.
He has to certify that they're following the terms of the deal, which by all indications they are. He's really pissed about the last time because Mattis sat him down and made him sign it. None of the other partners want to negotiate another deal so this will probably set us back to right after Axis of Evil levels of bullshit.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

This is a phenomenal mental image
"I WANT MY TWO SCOOPS UNCLE JIM!! I'M NOT SIGNING TILL I GET MY TWO SCOOPS!!"
*Fills his diaper and throws a kicking and screaming temper tantrum on the floor.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The point is to not kick the chair out from underneath the moderates again. Khamenei will die sooner or later and the Council of Experts will elect his successor. Pointless poking at Iran will only continue more of the same. Rouhani would honestly make a better US President than Donnie.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

The GOP crazies are obsessed with 'respect' and Iran does not respect us so obviously we must continue this retarded game with them
Heh. Like the Saudis, Israelis, and Turks respect us?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rep. Tim Murphy ("Pro-Life" guy from PA who told his mistress to get an abortion) is resigning.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Color me shocked that no GOP politicians or the NRA have poo poo their pants yet about regulating bump stocks. It's not much but it's sort of something. How about crazy internet gun people? How are they taking it?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Um.

What the gently caress is this about? (probably nothing)

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/916084993968840705
Oh boy.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I can't wait to get my Nazi killing on come the end of the month.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

brb googling who ralphie may is
Fat drug using idiot who was on Last Comic Standing ~15 years ago.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He had hosed up some show earlier in the year or last year because he was on some hard drugs, and people wanted their money back. So, probably a combination of fat and drugs.

2003 was a long loving time ago. I was entering high school when the first season ended.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jared Leto is rumored to be the next Cosby. I kind of believe it because I hate his acting and want him locked up forever.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She's a retarded Huckabee breeding sow, that's why she does it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Everywhere they go someone should take a knee so they'll leave.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh no. Stupid Christian rear end in a top hat Mike Pence left the game, OH NO!

Of course the base eats this poo poo up because the culture war is more important than their spiking debt or ability to feed their families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

Harvey Weinstein got shitcanned.
As he should. Notice how there isn't some big noise from lefty people about how this is a witch hunt and "bitches lie!"

• Locked thread