Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

mastershakeman posted:

giants will beat the 49ers, 49ers and browns will beat the bears, all 4 teams will finish 1-15

Browns will somehow not get the first pick because of some hilarious tiebreak scenario that involves them scoring a meaningless touchdown in week 17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Do the Bucs just hilariously lose every game and that's why we don't compare them?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Bigass Moth posted:

The 2016 Browns were a 3-13 type of team that had some bad luck (missed game winning FG against Miami, maybe should have beaten the Landry Jones Steelers in Week 17). This year's team absolutely should have won last week against the Jets, but the missed two FGs, were 0/3 in the red zone and had 3 turnovers. Both teams are quite bad but last year they also had a lot of ill-timed injuries and bizarre penalties that killed momentum (remember Pryor's "taunting" penalty against the Ravens?) I think this team will bumble into a win or two down the line somehow.

I think their most winnable game is next week with Tennessee at home. They have a killer schedule.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Tickets for Browns games are as low as $5

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Bigass Moth posted:

Why would they need a 6'5 250 pound big armed grey dicked local boy when they had just signed the 34 year old Jeff Garcia to save the franchise?

The craziest fact about Jeff Garcia for me is that he somehow punched way above his paygrade when he married his wife.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Jeff Garcia has a face only a mother and a Playboy Playmate of the year can love.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
5 more weeks to go and the Browns most winnable remaining game is @Bears. The Bears are a tire fire and need according to my friend “a defense, an o line, wide receivers, and a running back”.

Can the Browns improve against San Diego? Can they hold on to lose against Chicago? It’s getting tense.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

How many songs have been written about how charming and romantic Cleveland is?

2 more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsSeULiElrc Cleveland Rocks, self explanitory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFkyDB2InTs This is a song about a boat that gained sentience, figured out it was going to Cleveland, and then killed itself.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Packers @ Browns, Ravens @ Browns, Browns @ Bears, and Browns @ Steelers.

Which is the easiest game left?

Easiest to hardest game to win in my opinion:
Bears
Packers
Ravens
Steelers (unless the Steelers are resting their starters)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
“With the 4th pick of the draft, Cleveland Browns select fullback...”

• Locked thread