Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Is there much in terms of edge rush this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

We all knew Jeff Fisher was a bad coach, but we all underestimated just how bad

In hindsight imagine how good Vince Young could have been!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I still think upgrade at o line and try and find some Griffin types later round secondary help. People think Griffin is going to be special, despite not knowing the nfl touching a downed player rules.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Peyton worked very hard and had a great QB brain so as long as he could communicate he'd be better than Farve who literally is on record saying he just threw the ball hard for like 6 or 7 years before learning how the defence worked and who to look for. He even talks about throwing to the guy on the clear out route just because he could and he liked to throw it really far. Which probably drove Holmgren loving nuts.

Good teaching is Man management, communication, and knowledge. Peyton has knowledge, and the other two we don't know.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
They said "hey man, have a ride on our team jet the NCAA approves it!"

The NCAA hadn't approved it, so it killed his eligibility and they hoped that by lying and that happening he'd give up baseball.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Football doesn't believe in reclamation projects like baseball does. Like if you wash out as a qb you are donezo or a backup for the jets or something.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Diva Cupcake posted:

1 hand; he has the arm. His brother was drafted by the Seahawks this past year.

His brother the Seahawks CB isgoing to be really good from the looks of him. It'd be a no brainer drafting this guy in one of the later rounds.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I like Jackson a lot, he seems to be one of the better passers in terms of delivery and speed, also compared to some of the other dudes I like the way he sees the field.

But he's black, skinny, and not tall, and he can run, so I guess he'll end up like Watson.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Shaquem Griffin wasn't invited to a combine and I think that sucks.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/MarkEnnis/status/966733968765804545

Noted simple chuck and duck college head coach Bobby Petrino

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/966783812289159168

Chris Brows not meltdown over this is pretty great.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

If anything Louisville's offense did not have nearly enough simple quick hitting stuff and RPOs built into it given that they had the most athletic QB in the country and an absolutely trash offensive line, he was just so overwhelmingly talented it didn't really show. There are NFL offenses right now where he'd actually probably be a better fit than he was with Petrino. Someone out of the Andy Reid tree would be great for him.

NFL draft people who clearly barely watch college football talking about Lamar and Mayfield is so loving awful.

https://twitter.com/BillyM_91/status/966824942678487040

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

LiquidFriend posted:

I'd guess between the Steelers, Saints and Jaguars near the end of the first that one of those teams would take him.

Saints for sure I'd think, now that Drew Brees is a year older and they barely just missed on Pat Mahomes.

To add to this, apparently every single member of the Steelers fo (and tomlin?) were looking at him.

I agree if he gets that far his upside means hes getting took

• Locked thread