Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Things are getting hot and heavy in,this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lmbo everybody itt is so loving miserable

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jivjov posted:

No it is not. Nowhere is Jakku established to be Tatooine. Stop loving lying to people and acting like you're some kind of film watching demigod because of it. It's not funny anymore. You know you're doing it too.

Tbqh it gets funnier with every page

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

AndyElusive posted:

He wasn't a CGI zombie.

Tarkin was a digital face on-top of an actual actor wearing mocap headgear. poo poo was pretty rad.

Calm your tits.

the same technique was repurposed to great effect in Truth or Dare (2018)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wrong thread lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jivjov posted:

You clearly don't know BotL's history of following me around the forums being hostile to me.

Does the same to me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

*the year is 2072, ANH haa just entered the public domain*
Me: begun, the Canon Wars have

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Guy A. Person posted:

Do you think we live in the "Earth System" or that our planet is named "Solar Prime"?

Complete dullards fucken indeed

Sol III, you dullard

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If you really enjoy star wars that much, i implore you, install jedi outcast and ill make a custom pvp server where can all bow at eachother and fight honorable lightsaber duels

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Your Daily Neat Star Wars Fact: in Return of the Jedi, chewbacca is lured into a net trap by ewoks, using a deer's rear end as bait. Chewbacca loves that thicc deer booty

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

light doesnt work the same way in the star wars universe, canonically

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jivjov posted:

After merging with the Falcon's computers, L3 doesn't communicate in standard galactic basic anymore. This is explicitly stated in the Solo novelization.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Just what you would expect from someone who adopts the name of a medieval aryan tyrant

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Tatooine and jakku are the same planet

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mandatory lesbian posted:

Interestingly, jivjov is also a huge Nintendo fan and has every amiibo so his brain is provably susistible to marketing

No fuckin way is that actually true

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Show me a canonical source where Rey uses a Dark Side Power ie. Force Lightning, Force Crush, Force Dominate

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ferrinus posted:

Not at all. We only saw that thing vape a military base, not a fleet, with its big gun that points down from its underbelly rather than forward from its top/prow. We don't know that it can fire that thing accurately at moving targets while giving chase at maximum speed.

they were moving in a straight line lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cnut the Great posted:

You do understand I'm far smarter than you, right? That can't possibly have escaped your notice, even as dull as you are.

This is not me bragging about my intelligence, by the way. I am truly of strictly average intelligence. Think about the implications of that. I think even you can figure out what that means.

in case you didnt figure it out euphronis, cnut is calling you stupid

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

looks like a brain. reminds of the martians from Mars Attacks!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Bonaventure posted:

Nothing you say will convince me that the essay's ideas are valid. But why am I responding to you? I at least respect BotL's critical acumen.

This thread rules

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The "SMG cut" is heresy. I forbid it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I don't think melmudskiper is gonna last long lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

As the kids say, 'that's a yikes from me'

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Okay accusing someone of racism is one thing, but let's not go down this dark path of questioning one's reading list

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Jar jar haters having a normal one

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The Rise of the Will of the Skywalker Force

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

no point in going to disney world. they got rid of Alien Encounter

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ruddiger posted:

I can totally see jakktooine being infested with Dune-sized sand worms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Making a separate star wars subforum specifically to avoid SuperMechaGodzilla is extremely funny to me