Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
I played for the first time in a while recently and got into maps quickly and with decent populations. Seems like it hasn't changed all that much, although I got chewed out by one scrub who blamed our team's loss on me running the Kritz on Payload Defense. :psyduck: I've seen more people running the other Mediguns (when there are Medics), but I wasn't aware the meta changed that much. He was probably just an idiot though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I wasn't fast enough to get in on it at the peak but I still made $120 from about 15 crates so I am more than satisfied.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I play on Tokyo, Hong Kong, and occasionally Singapore servers and it's not too bad. Hackers are uncommon but I got revenge kicked once when a vote I called to kick a hacker failed. Of course, I'd much rather have a nice community server to play on.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
This latest wave of bots is probably more annoying than the last few just by virtue of sheer numbers and the fact they actually spoof player names. Generally just initiating the vote is enough to shoo them away but if there are too many on one team, that won't even work.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

Butt Detective posted:

We also just got a Singapore server this morning!
I might have to add that to my favorites. I don't know if this problem is exclusive to just the Asia region, but I've been running into a lot of lagbots that'll cause lag spikes or completely crash the server. They're worse than the racist aimbots since at least they can be kicked.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

Jippa posted:

I wish people still played gravelpit.
same but steel

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Decided to open the crates I got from the first contract reward pumpkin. Paint case didn't give anything exciting but the crate gave me a Conga Line Unusualifier with all the new exclusive effects. Probably the most valuable thing I've unboxed yet.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
It could just be my region (Asia) but I've been seeing an uptick of bots lately, not to mention frequent DDoS attacks on Tokyo servers. Still playable games out there but it takes a few tries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

khwarezm posted:

Now they should add two more cosmetics slots.
Stackable hats