Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Communist billionaire checking in here, Chairman Xi is extremely good (for my profit margins!!!!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
literally lmao if you didn't play as colonel santiago every run through smac. also all of the secret project videos are the best sci-fi ever created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L5JgTkxAkg

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Beyond Earth is so loving generic and lacking of any of the weirdness of SMAC while clearly trying to be a modern SMAC that it left a nasty taste in my mouth.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh wow, sick android bro *immediately uploads all your personal data to some server somewhere to do god knows what with it* ah... nevermind

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m posting from China ITT and holy poo poo they have a lot of bikes just laying about

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

yeah it owns. whereabouts

Shenzhen, flying out tomorrow to Russia to check in with Putin about my quality posting

it’s bad, actually. it’s too many bikes and it starts affecting pedestrian areas. it’s impressive the amount of bikes just strung about in some spots

also when I have internet I have to post some C-SPAM worthy content

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol Ian Bremmer is history’s greatest overpaid moron

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I started reading Lenin

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
tankies around the world unite

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I wondered why this isn't on ESPN or mainstream in America, and then I realized that America might lose lmao

by my guess America isn’t participating

also I think it’s almost all Russian hardware

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
consumers...

...and producers!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaXCXxQKVfQ

the best part is at the end where he drops a Tibet and Taiwan are a part of China out of nowhere

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that owns lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we need an American Mao ready to lead a classicide

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sincx posted:

everything's so hosed

wow le epic trade war

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it is different but the military recruitment videos of pretty much every country in the world look reasonable compared to dystopian american ones

once again, Sweden has the market cornered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AprqomTW-Wo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joseance posted:

only a million people in camps because they're muslim and splitting families apart like at the US border thats no big deal according to posters itt lol

fake!! news!!! binch!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m tankies now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whelp, gonna put in a big order thru /r/FashionReps tonight, should be fun

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no war but class war across the entire world https://imgur.com/gallery/7CFjIgK

guillotine every single loving member of the ownership class and all their propagandists

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
typo is Xi’s personal account

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

Somebody essentially made a stage play/musical of Battlefield Earth with Chinese characteristics

yes

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no war but class war you dumb poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Also, remember comrades to demand the Lei Feng menu in a KFC near to you. Demand to see the manager if they have none. Write complaints. How come the management keeps the secret recipe of Lei Feng wings to Chinese customers?

this is almost worth getting a twitter account to spam the brand twitter with

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

can I join the party from America

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

first thing I saw was a positive review of Captain Marvel so this is obviously a front for the government

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

Hello posters. Please give details of your interactions with Chinese party and government figures. Speak loudly and clearly.

I pwned Xi in DOTA Auto Chess last night. he had it coming

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a primate posted:

thanks, this is extremely my poo poo

https://youtu.be/DQAUe4cq8b8

my wife said this was a song for people who like disrespecting women and thinking you’re a hardcore badass when you’re 13 and going through puberty aka #cancelled

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Boris Johnson glorious prime minister please retake HK with your magnificent Challenger main battle tank platform

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

seems bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah all those cops shooting unarmed (and legally armed) black people for complying with their orders sure didn’t contribute to the resurgence of ACAB over the past five years, or anything. also blue lives matter has nothing to do with racism people just want to support their brave officers putting their lives on the line against street thugs and drug dealers