Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

People still play this game? Anything interesting happening? New Addon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Medullah posted:

Late September/early October is the plan right now. Nothing concrete. The playstyle changes are hitting the PTS next week (no story).

Thanks for the info

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

I really hope they bring at least one operation and one flashpoint and not the bullshit with "we buff all other ops and fps so you can run all ops and fps"

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Medullah posted:

There's at least one Operation on Duxun and two flashpoints with the new expansion. Not sure when you played last, but they released Good
Gods From The Machine, a new Operation, over the last few years.

Yea I heard that they brought one new op but i was pretty pissed when they told everyone they will bring one boss every few months.

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Resting Lich Face posted:

Cool. Is there a place to find PTS info? The only thing on the official site seems to be from July.

Not sure if I get the question right but if you start the swtor launcher you can select the ptr server via the options menu (launcher, not ingame)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalkece
Jan 27, 2019

Resting Lich Face posted:

I mained bounty hunter anyway though. Still my favorite story.

I would say imperial agent or sith inquisitor have the best stories :thinking: