Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

Reminder that Dave would be perfectly fine with advising WWE in any capacity if anyone would be willing to listen.

Didn’t he do this for like a year or two in the late 80s or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I love Dave and generally don't care about his star ratings, but I'm reading the retro observer this week and cracking up at him grossly underrating the '02 G1 final ( **3/4)

hosed up that was a badass match

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

davidbix posted:

He's pretty open about it but he also clearly forgets which account he's logged into a lot of the time. So I'm not even sure he's trying to have conversations with himself.

He 100% is. As recently as 4 days ago.

Never mind, hours ago

Ringo Roadagain fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 6, 2019

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/OGJOHNNY5/status/1188666446378745857

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

he's incredible. I knew he'd be defending them but I didn't think he would go this far hahaha

also sorry for posting this in the wrong thread. meant to post it in the bad opinions one

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Problem with the limo ride is they were too soft spoken and I couldn’t hear poo poo

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

that sucked rear end too

there has literally never been cosplay in wrestling that isn't embarrassing

This is wrong. Every great space war. The ddt gundam anniversary feud and match. The black tri-stars at the ddt/bjw new years show. Bruiser Minody and Takan Hansen vs Jumbo Kiku and Terry Sanshiro.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

pretty sure the Dave is getting divorced rumor was started by the same dude who claimed Kofi wasn't a black champion because he was born in African

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Surprisingly not the first time Brent has been interested in a practical stranger's genitalia. At Bryan's wedding he asked Vinny if it would be alright if he asked Dave whether his son was circumcised.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Bryan is a good wrestler. Not the most compelling but his poo poo always looked good. I mean he’s in his mid 40 now and was basically retired for years so his poo poo doesn’t look as good, but his stuff from the early 2000s does.
Certainly better than Carmella.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Bryan should do some after dark shows if they have nothing to do/he can't get the gang together for a show.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

this weeks granny segment was fantastic

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The way Dave was talking about Sonya Deville stalker at first I thought it was an angle

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Time for Bix and Dave to take a trip to Satans backyard so they can squash this beef once and for all

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

This has to be a one and done after this, right?

Also, were these matches held outdoors in the past? I noticed that it was pretty windy when the explosion went off and that was a big reason why what little smoke there was cleared out almost instantly.

They could do it again but they’d have to do it on free tv.

And yes, I’m pretty sure all the time bomb matches were held outdoors. Normally at Kawasaki stadium. If you want to see a really good final explosion check out the onita/hyabusa timebomb cage match

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

People like Maki Itoh because she is an interesting character. Because people like her, they become invested in her matches even if you she isn't the best wrestler in the world.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Seams posted:

Do I just have a tin ear or something because while I didn't think Maki Itoh's singing was amazing I definitely didn't think it was nails-on-a-chalkboard screechy, intentionally bad like Jillian Hall.

no, you are correct. her singing is fine.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Vcrwrestling/meltzersaidwhat is also the one who tried to get Cody and Brandi in trouble with some airline for bringing pharaoh on board as like a support dog or whatever right?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

cesaro won the andre the giant memorial battle royal 7 YEARS AGO holy poo poo

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lid posted:

theres only a quarter star difference between Sasha Banks/Bianca Belair and Asuka/Rhea.
dave is incredible

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Is that a couch just standing up sideways on the left?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

who cares about this when on wor today dave said that it was a good thing that triple h took the top off the cage for the war games. insanity

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

someone please remind vinny that matt riddle is rapist who said if he couldn't smoke weed he would beat his kids

Ringo Roadagain fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Apr 23, 2021

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

thank you

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

also more punching. work the body!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

-Russo: "[Darby Allin] is not going to be cool to a 60-year old." R.D.: "Let me write that down!"
Oh no! What will Darby do if 60 years olds don’t think he is cool?!?!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

page beats danielson, then page beats omega imo. sure you are giving up a guaranteed big buyrate ppv headlined by omega vs danielson, but this would be the coolest

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I like how bryan says if you want to here him rant on the segment listen to wol then minutes later he is ranting

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

the hangman trusts his friends

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

actually jr is saying picture n picture. so he is right.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

bryan is one of the funniest humans alive. everything he says in this gets a laugh out of me.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Brents wedding adventure episode of b and v was great

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Renaissance Spam posted:

I hope Bryan does it again down the road but makes it a gofundme for a fuckton more than 1000 bucks.

he should wrestle in the costume. maybe against that japanese panda

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

The Brent saga from Bryan’s wedding weekend contains multiple best segments of all time. Brent’s handler trying to boost his confidence by giving him a cool nickname, “the kreminal” and Brent shooting it down. Brent’s comcast dating video. Brent awkwardly dancing to the country music at the beer garden, then days later somehow the dance catching on at an adjacent wedding, with everyone dancing like Brent, shaking their hips and having to pull up their pants every few seconds. Brent being locked out of the wedding because of an unlocked gate after asking Vinny if he can ask Dave if his son is circumcised. Brent asking lance if he had seen lance storm and lance answering no.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I wish there was some way to get Bryan to play modern video games

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

i can't think of one that he could possibly enjoy tbh

this is why I want him to play them

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Not weird. He’s my friend

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

"2 of the loving people couldn't paddle!"- bryan referring to his 5 and 2 year old daughters

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

wow no mention of the human spiders blatant homophobia. really alvarez?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

As a Brent fan, he wouldn’t work being on once a month, let alone once a week.