Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

N: The Wisconsin Badgers stand as the last undefeated Big 10 team after the defeat of Penn State, the school that facilitated the rape of children.

V: The Wisconsin Badgers are not very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lots of guys can overthrow a receiver that is open by nearly ten yards

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Is this more your speed

yes that throw was a delight, and is enhanced by the receiver's name being "Poindexter"

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i'm the unbuttoned button-down collar

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm officially going to the Wisconsin - Iowa game. Any suggestions on where to go/what to do? We're staying at the Madison Hill Inn right off the square which is a good location I'm told and we've got pretty good seats, even though they're in the visitors section, I'm being made to wear red. I feel so dirty already.

The only thing I would add to what the other posters said is that if you want to have a nicer dinner one of the days you're there is to make the hike the other direction from the stadium up to Pig in a Fur Coat.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Noctone posted:

If you fuckers swoop in on Frost I'm gonna be so annoyed.

nothing would make me happier than reading huskerboards if Frost goes somewhere other than Nebraska

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

It's been said already but if the SECCG is a matchup of undefeateds and it ends up a close game I don't see how you keep the loser out of the playoff. Whoever loses that game (assuming they're undefeated otherwise) has a strong case against anybody else in the country.

ah, SEC SPEED. hello again, old friend

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Randaconda posted:

I like fruitcake :colbert: (I also like candy corn. :colbert:)

You, personally, are responsible for Doug Nussmeier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Oregon does (or did) as well, and seemed really mad when the Wisconsin fans started singing along for "their tradition" at the Rose Bowl

they might have still been mad from when we were trying to get a wave going while one of their players was on the field with a broken leg

• Locked thread