Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

if your reading this post nukes, lol at your poo poo luck that kept you alive instead of letting you feel the warm embrace of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think the fact that I'm surprised people don't know what incels are means I am Too Online©

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird cooch posted:

I referenced this 3 pages ago and was called a broke brain, a rapists and a MRA.

It's a conversation taking place all over the internet today.

You were compared to broke brains and MRAs specifically because that's a goddamned ignorant position to take

literally to the point of most rational people thinking you're arguing in bad faith because you can't figure out the concept of "enthusiastic consent" or even "yo she's into me"

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird cooch posted:

*poo poo gets jumped

Dating would only be a trap if you routinely assault women, so don't do that? Dunno what to tell you, duder

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:psyduck:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Jackpot. When that kid is 18 years old the Cindy will have saved almost enough to pay for one semester of college.

As long as they don't want to go to grad school

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zeris posted:

Does this still count when a white guy dates an asian woman?

At that point it's like 30/70 racism/fetishism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drat that got fixed quick

• Locked thread