Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

African AIDS cum posted:

Never in doubt. Season over for the red mancs.

Haven't the home counties been through enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Reprisal posted:

wonder how relegation would fit into the Olympic Stadium’s budget lmao

Why would a business failing through gross incompetence stop them getting massive amounts of taxpayer money thrown at them? As long as they can afford to grease tory palms they're golden.

TheBigAristotle posted:

Fellaini is suing New Balance because their boots are trash lol

He claims the New Balance boots he wore as part of an endorsement deal caused him "loss of enjoyment, inconvenience and impact on performance" and is asking for 2.1 million pounds

Did he stick them on his feet or his elbows?

Strawman fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 7, 2017

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

west ham have the 6th best XI in the league according to someone I play football with. only Everton and last year's top 4 are better

The people you play football with are stupid as poo poo. i play Sunday league with Evertonians who have more self-awareness.

Ninpo posted:

Hart has always been a match of the day keeper, no better than al habsi as a shot stopper and was found out once kompany went on the Arsenal style injury list. Adrian was arguably better imo since he at least expected the defense to drop a bollock. Hart believed his own hype.

What do you have against Al Habsi?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Moyes isn’t going to last very long at West Ham, is he?

long enough

• Locked thread