Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't see it on reuters anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Office Pig posted:

I wasn't kidding when I said it was basically the same thing. That said, it is a little clickbait-y for what's actually happening and BIG HEADLINE probably has the right of it.

Yeah I ended up finding it in the Arabic site heh

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

I believe y'all overestimating the deliberateness here. They probably hit the panic button and everything that was in the air aborted their missions and showed up. There's a protocol for it dating back to the Vietnam War at least.

Broken Arrow in Vietnam, although there appears to be some debate if it's an actual thing or was a one time code phrase. It's used now for stuff involving nuclear weapons.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tias posted:

So a video is making some facebook rounds saying Israel has used a tactical nuclear weapon in Yemen. That's almost certainly bunk, right?

Facebook really needs to be dissolved for the good of society

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Why do you need a 15 man hit squad to take out a journalist who was in a confined space

You need 15 to form a perfectly circular firing squad