Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I stopped reading the ME after my eyes rolled up back through my head when people were morally condemning other people they had internet disagreements with. Please don't tell me someone tried to doxx Al-Saqr or something stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Cease to Hope posted:

No, just people demanding Al-Saqr denounce thus-and-such KSA authority with the same fervor he denounced other people in the ME. It came up with a Turkish poster who doesn't post any more too, as I recall.

e: Maybe it was someone in Egypt? I don't remember, it was a long time ago.

lol well that's awful but I guess to be expected from people with that kind of political agenda.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

coathat posted:

Congratulations to Yemen on “Worlds Biggest Famine”

man this is grim

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41923769

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/anhistorian/status/934080718816399361

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Grouchio posted:

Can we, perhaps, not go to war with Iran?

I mean the US might not make a formal deceleration so, there you go!

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Flynn Jr. must have logged on to twitch and suddenly had a genius idea.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

EdithUpwards posted:

This confirms my theory that half the journalistic output of the Bush Era was people going "No, see, if you want to run a fascist robber economy you need to fund the initial stages of the war with a speculative asset that you reimburse by looting, please learn to evil empire properly, we will even use slurs to make learning more comfortable."

Is this riffing on the satire too or are you serious?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Orange Devil posted:

Imagine thinking that attack helicopters are "the right to self-defense" over a half-evacuated embassy. Got that empire disease all up in that brain.

Worked for Crazyhorse 1/8 and 1/9

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Yeah this is going to end well.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
historically the democrats have never seen a war they didn't like

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Seems like the easiest thing to do is what others have said and gently caress with oil cost and production in the Middle East. Doesn't require any direct attack on US forces or projecting force outside Iran's influence and the Iranians have proven they're already capable of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

was this before or after Trump sent a letter via the Swiss embassy in Tehran?