Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

smh tryhard OPs are so pre-2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

eyebeem posted:

It's amazing how many people didn't recognize the dong scene for what it was, and missed the intentional awkwardness.

God drat, people. That scene was perfect

*edit*

I just remembered that I have this insane avatar now and its a solid post combo.

some people are very invested in defending the sanctity of the penis

im not joking

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

whatever7 posted:

Did any of you thought for a second that Ed Harris would be killed? before episode 10?

Every time he gets into a firefight situation my brain automatically shuts down. He will just get in a near death scenario and some how get himself out. He is still playing a loving game with mods on, not on Westworld the theme park, but on Westworld the TV show. None of any of his fights have an stake in them.

This is literally every show ever. He's a main character in an ongoing plot, of course he's not going to randomly die