Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

It's still November wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Starshark posted:

One thing not covered in the previous thread is the suspicious number of people claiming to be SES. I think we have some stolen valour here.

If you claim to be in the SES, name your commanding officers here. The truth will out.

You're not in the SES are you

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

About the citizenship thing, this is what I said when Ludlam first stepped down back in July:

Hobo Erotica posted:

God dammit Scott literally no one gives a poo poo, even the right wing media would shrug at this, renounce the NZ thing if you have to and get the gently caress back to work in senate estimates committee

I... I know you guys think I'm wrong a lot of the time, but gently caress...

How much time and energy have we wasted on this stupid poo poo.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

JBP posted:

My thread is still the most successful AusPol thread. Maybe even the most successful thread in general. It was a great thread. More pages and posts than any other I've seen.

A lot of people saying that, many people, great people. Very great.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

They've gone a bit more political...

https://www.mamamia.com.au/trump-racism-comments/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Spudd posted:

So is our media still giving Milo whateveropalos free attention?

Well, you are...

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Have we got a link to the full video of his speech?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Yo what are some of the good news stories of the year, either nationally or internationally?

I've got:

Katrín Jakobsdóttir
Jacinda Ardern
Danica Roem
Saudi women driving

SSM
AFLW
Matildas
WNFL announced
WBBL
Liberal front bencher defending the muslim community
Vic passing assisted dying
Hottest 100 changing date

Anything else stand out?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

JBP posted:

The two months when you stopped posting.

aww you counted

e - but yeah I enjoyed that too

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Dec 15, 2017

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

JBP posted:

The impending starry eyed Mama Mia HE 2017 wrap up

They didn't buy it so I'm just publishing on good ol' medium :(

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

You're all idiots. Here's the thing anyway:

https://medium.com/@daniel.ed.morrison/good-news-wrap-up-1792417caecc

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Man walks down the beach being scared of families playing happily:

https://www.facebook.com/bob.hart.967422/videos/322092784953421/

Merry Christmas.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

JBP posted:

This is hilarious imo. They're playing Indian music.

That was great. They're literally waving at him. "I feel so unwelcome!"

Look, they're on the playground!

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Mad Katter posted:

It's strange how he's so hung up on how they must think "Australians" are pathetic etc. Really says quite a bit out his own sense of self worth.

Hilarious that filming families hanging down by the beach on boxing day is evidence that they refuse to assimilate with "Australian" values.

He's echoing it in the FB comments too, convinced that they wear hijabs to humiliate us, it's how they wage jihad. Like he thinks they just do it to wind us up. It's quite interesting, you're right, it does say a lot about his mjndset. It's not something I've heard explicitly referenced before

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

The Before Times posted:

'NO AUSSIES' lmao
I wonder if he asked every single person in that park for their citizenship document? considering they're following the grand tradition of going to the beach/park on boxing day I'd say they're pretty aussie.

He admits "They're not tourists, they live here". He's not talking about citizenship, he's literally talking about skin colour.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've always held that the greatest thing the ADF could ever do to make Australia safer is to issue their soldiers with shovels, hammers and saws and teach them how to build infrastructure in our dirt poor neighbours.

Clean water, electricity, an international school of the air, directly improve the lives of everyone around us. A million different way, big and small, to do the right thing.

You know, being the good guys.

Instead we're perfectly content to let even our vassal states, like Nauru, rot and suffer :(

You're on the right track...

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Nah

Aesculus posted:

i do like nazis

yeah nah

Bucky Fullminster fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Dec 29, 2017

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Anyone want to debate whether or not it's ok to take your 2 and 4 yo kids (fully covered in sun clothes) to a nude beach?

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Severing posted:

wtf.. Context?

I think you've got everything you need there

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

I've learned to try to limit the amount of my personal life that I share with the thread and so I assure you this is purely hypothetical question asked only out of academic curiosity.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

No

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

cheese-cube posted:

Don't recall seeing this posted:

https://twitter.com/CFMEUJohnSetka/status/946679548149620736

Just think, he could have drowned :sigh:

If he'd read my posts in june this wouldn't have happened:

Hobo Erotica posted:

Also I dead set even got pulled over by a police boat for not wearing a life jacket. He said that in two weeks they were going to give out fines.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

bandaid.friend posted:

Beaches are rubbish. Sand is a horrid material that gets all over the car, bringing with it the smell of the ocean, which is rotting weeds and salt. You can't get the stuff out of your hair without a lot of work. Attending a nude beach avoids getting the stuff in one's pockets. Whenever practical, the nude beach is preferred, but ideally you'll be avoiding the beach altogether

Hahaha finally, thank you

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

bandaid.friend posted:

Beaches are rubbish. Sand is a horrid material that gets all over the car, bringing with it the smell of the ocean, which is rotting weeds and salt. You can't get the stuff out of your hair without a lot of work. Attending a nude beach avoids getting the stuff in one's pockets. Whenever practical, the nude beach is preferred, but ideally you'll be avoiding the beach altogether

I will say that the swim / splash can sometimes be worth the sand though. Especially if you make good use of any available showers. Imagine it’s a very hot day and very nice beach. Just with like a fair few dicks.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Like this one for example:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

It feels like you guys are kind of missing the point here.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Sydney obviously has the best beaches. That pic I posted above on this page is pretty much in the middle of the city. LOOK AT IT. And there are heaps of them.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Zenithe posted:

Tasmania has the most beautiful beaches in the country, you just can't swim there unless you have a wetsuit/are insane.

'Under an arctic sky' is on netflix, pretty crazy doco about some people chasing waves in Iceland under the aurora borealias. Beautifully shot, great 40 min.

Anyway is seriously no-one going to have a crack at the 'kids at a nude beach' thing? I'm pretty sure you won't go to jail.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

GoldStandardConure posted:

this is a real loving strange hill you are standing at the top of, demanding everyone charge up it and kill you

Have we met?

Anyway it's a valid question and late december, what the gently caress else we got to do

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

Futuresight posted:

Why are the kids in clothes at a nude beach if you're nudists?

If you're not nudists why are you at a nudist beach?

If you're at a nude beach to perv on naked people don't bring your kids.

Cos they have young delicate skin which the sun will fry

It's clothing optional, what we wear or don't wear doesn't matter, but yes clothes are overrated and swimming naked is great

Agreed, but we're not, it's a great beach and happens to be the closest

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What about not wearing a life jacket on a boat?

Laying the ground work for the big issues of AUSPOL 2018

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

bowmore posted:

I grew up basically next door to a nudist beach, went there all the time, it was mostly old fat dudes from memory

It's still pretty much that

edit - I imagine anyway, this is all imaginary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

hiddenmovement posted:

Beaches are bad and nude beaches are double extra bad, hth

Would help more if you'd show your working, but noted ty.

• Locked thread