Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Turnbull will take the Theresa May route and attempt to hang on to the next election, and pretend that everyone is behind him. Who is going to want to knife him and then go on to lose the election? I give it a 50-50 shot of working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

If there is a leadership spill, I expect the next PM to be an Inanimate Carbon Rod.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

~~Beautiful Daisy :allears:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

BBJoey posted:

virgin cuck

can't cuck when he don't gently caress

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Don Dongington posted:

Turnbull (21%)
Bishop (19%)
Abbott (10%)
Dutton (4%)
Morrison (2%)

Bets in!

There should be a spill, but the new leader should be Turnbull! There's a Shyamalan twist for you.

After losing the next election.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

You Am I posted:

"IT'S MEEEEEEE, ABBOTT!"

Chris Uhlmann: "OH MY GOD WHO COULD'VE THOUGHT?!?"

I should have really realised earlier that he is a dead politician.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

you know why

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Anidav posted:

Dutton is gonna roll Turnbull lol

He's in shape for it.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

A spoonful of brutalism helps the generic glass abortions go down

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Inescapable Duck posted:

I miss Donut King. Used to go see movies with my gran then go get donuts to eat while walking home.

They were dead to me when they stopped selling the apple and custard filled pyramid donut.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Lifehack: Pour flour, sugar, and oil directly in your mouth for a tasty treat, and save having to use a bowl.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

TheBlackVegetable posted:

What else should we call them?

Swift Swooper and Ground Troll.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The tweet was made by an American. So probably not an Australian chef.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

"McKell Institute report says ‘some correlation’ between the reductions in take-home pay on 1 July and the significant decline in consumer spending"

You don't say?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

I would not at all be surprised if my uni had. Never saw a tanker show up when it was pulled.

The chemistry building at the uni I went to had the alarm go off at least once a month.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Anidav posted:

where as other state Labor's seem to be extremely bi-polar progressive on one thing and stupidly neocon on another thing.

NSW Labor are monopolar.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Tas Labor must be the best state Labor because you never constantly hear about them doing bad stuff.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Zenithe posted:

The lack of Australian content is disgusting.

We need to address the real breaking news here:

https://twitter.com/Vegemite/status/940801544341131269

:itwaspoo:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

$4 for a sausage sandwich is unaustralian.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

It's a temple to capitalism, and people visit it just 'cos.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Love being reminded that Apple is doing this for the prestige of being next to the ACMI, a government funded museum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Stan is the Anidav of streaming services.

• Locked thread