Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

The Voice of Labor posted:

*idf rabbi raises a golem to protect the righteous*

*golem immediately starts slaughtering the idf*

Im here for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

DogGunn posted:

What western countries existed during the Jihads and Crusades?

lmao

just lol this dumb motherfucker

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hezbollah strategy of destroying iron dome and radar facilities in Northern Israel is great due to the fact that it makes the US have to continuously supply them with new weapons and thus the question remains of how long that will continue for. Especially after this internal memo. There might be a point enough infrastructure gets bombed that the US says yeah nope not going to re-add this, and then it's a pretty bad snowball in terms of how quickly other infrastructure starts dropping when it doesn't have big blankets of protection.

Which unfortunately also makes Iran More capable of crippling Israel. I mean let's not forget Israel essentially cannot live on its own in any sense of the word. Any cutoff of the ability to import goods would deeply affect Israel. Especially if their power plants and things of that nature are crippled and they can't get replacement parts quick enough. I mean putting the entire country in darkness would make reprisal from the West Bank a lot easier, since right now your entire family could get blown the gently caress up if you are identified.

Sure we might actually be seeing the end of the Zionist state, and the need for a one-state solution with power parity between Palestinians and Israelis. Let's not forget Palestinians population growth is higher and faster than Israel's, when they're not being genocided actively.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
just clicked for me that the events of October 7 are exactly equivalent to the jerry-rigged thingamabob that was used to kill Shinzo Abe

a weapon so unlikely and so effective that it killed not just its target, but the very idea thereof

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

VROOM VROOM posted:

just clicked for me that the events of October 7 are exactly equivalent to the jerry-rigged thingamabob that was used to kill Shinzo Abe

a weapon so unlikely and so effective that it killed not just its target, but the very idea thereof

who?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

See You Space Cowboy...

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Loved that issue of The Invisibles

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

sounds about right

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

FormaldehydeSon posted:

something disturbed and abhorrent... an australian

the dumbest population in the world when it comes to global politics

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

crepeface posted:

We need a way to scientifically test them against American southern whites.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Bel Shazar posted:

We need a way to scientifically test them against American southern whites.

not fair to compare a portion with the whole. you'd need to test southern whites against QLDers

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

crepeface posted:

we need to spend $300 billion on vaporware subs to protect trade with our largest trading partner...from our largest trading partner

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Netanyahu stronger than ever since Oct. 7 according to new polls

The survey also highlights a tightening race for Prime Minister, with Benny Gantz receiving 42% of the support compared to Benjamin Netanyahu's 37%.

In two recent surveys, the Likud Party and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have received the highest levels of support since the Oct. 7 massacre. In the first war, conducted by Maariv, the Likud party has reached a new high since the onset of the conflict, marking significant gains in public support. The poll, spearheaded by Lazar Research in collaboration with Panel4All, indicates that Likud now holds 21 seats, a peak since the Swords of Iron War began on October 7. This surge came amidst ongoing tensions and the recent thwarting of an Iranian attack.

The survey also highlights a tightening race for Prime Minister, with Benny Gantz receiving 42% of the support compared to Benjamin Netanyahu's 37%. The gap between the two has significantly narrowed, with Gantz's lead shrinking from 12% to just 5% over the past week.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Nissan Zeevi, 40, has spent the past six months working as a first responder in Kfar Giladi, a kibbutz that grows apples and avocados. His wife and two young boys are living near the Sea of Galilee and are yet to come home; it’s just him, bulldog Joy, and his M16 rifle, keeping an eye on the Lebanese villages and Hezbollah outposts clearly visible from the garden, just a few kilometres away.

“The Iron Dome was a strategic mistake,” the agro-tech entrepreneur said during the Observer’s visit on a hot dry day last week, referring to Israel’s state-of-the-art air defence system, first deployed in 2011. “It normalised rockets hitting Israel, it gave us the feeling of security. But feeling secure is not the same as being secure. After 7 October we woke up.

“We can’t put off decisions any more. Everyone knows something is going to happen, because we have to push Hezbollah back to be safe.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/27/fears-of-new-war-israel-border-with-lebanon

many people saying this !!!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

why settle for just one genocide when lebanon is right there

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

OctaMurk posted:

Netanyahu stronger than ever since Oct. 7 according to new polls

The survey also highlights a tightening race for Prime Minister, with Benny Gantz receiving 42% of the support compared to Benjamin Netanyahu's 37%.

In two recent surveys, the Likud Party and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have received the highest levels of support since the Oct. 7 massacre. In the first war, conducted by Maariv, the Likud party has reached a new high since the onset of the conflict, marking significant gains in public support. The poll, spearheaded by Lazar Research in collaboration with Panel4All, indicates that Likud now holds 21 seats, a peak since the Swords of Iron War began on October 7. This surge came amidst ongoing tensions and the recent thwarting of an Iranian attack.

The survey also highlights a tightening race for Prime Minister, with Benny Gantz receiving 42% of the support compared to Benjamin Netanyahu's 37%. The gap between the two has significantly narrowed, with Gantz's lead shrinking from 12% to just 5% over the past week.

Hitler 2 popular with Nazi Germany 2, but can Himmler 2 unseat him?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
it does seem like the israeli anti missile systems is actually failing bigtime, over the past few weeks alot of rockets and missiles are actually landing and hitting their targets

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

exmarx posted:

Nissan Zeevi, 40,

huh i didnt know a japanese car model wanted to invade lebanon

also they can go ahead and try, it will end israel.

ironically the CEO who saved nissan as a company is hiding out in lebanon so maybe Nissan is out to get him for good.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

wonder how long it would take for frequent use of iron dome batteries outpacing production of interceptor missiles to deplete stockpiles

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

exmarx posted:

“We can’t put off decisions any more. Everyone knows something is going to happen, because we have to push Hezbollah back to be safe.”

the tell me you cant beat hez without telling me you can't beat hez

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Spoondick posted:

wonder how long it would take for frequent use of iron dome batteries outpacing production of interceptor missiles to deplete stockpiles

you may have not to wonder much longer!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

american protestors doing good and shaming nazi propagandists

===

Protests in front of the White House Reporters' Party

Activists rejecting the Israeli war on Gaza demonstrated in front of the hotel, which hosts the annual White House reporters ceremony in Washington, chanting against the genocide and U.S. support for the war.

During the inflock of media participants to the ceremony, which is attended by US President Joe Biden, some protesters chanted "Shame on you," in protest against the US media's bias to the Israeli narrative.

Some protesters also performed a representative scene of dozens of journalists killed in Gaza as a result of Israeli shelling.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...31583;&%231577;

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

call me a keyboard warrior but i think you can chant something a little harsher than shame at someone committing one of the worst mass murder campaigns in modern history

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

apparently the ICJ is about issue a warrant against netanyahu (have they announced a date for a ruling?) and netanyahu is spooked

===

Maariv quoted sources that she described as informed as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as "afraid and nervous" of the possibility of an arrest warrant for him from the International Criminal Court over the war on the Gaza Strip.

The sources said on Saturday that Netanyahu had held extensive contacts, especially with Washington, to prevent the issuance of an arrest warrant against him from the international criminal, and indicated that he is indirectly trying to pressure US President Joe Biden to act in this regard.

The Israeli newspaper added that there is a belief that the issuance of the arrest warrant is a matter of time and may include with Netanyahu Defense Minister Yoav Galant and Army Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi.

Last Wednesday, Israel’s National Security Council discussed ways to counter the possibility of international arrest warrants against Netanyahu, Galant and Halevi.

Israel’s Channel 13 said a “secret discussion” took place at the National Security Council “in preparation for the possible issuance of international arrest warrants in the coming days of senior officials in Israel.”

She added that according to the information and indicators available to senior officials in Israel, there is a possibility that the International Criminal Court in The Hague (Netherlands) will issue arrest warrants for Netanyahu, Galant and Halivi.

On April 19, Israel’s Channel 12 said the International Criminal Court was considering issuing international arrest warrants soon for Netanyahu and other senior officials, for war crimes committed against Palestinians in Gaza.

The Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice are affiliated with the United Nations, but while the Criminal Court prosecutes individuals, the Court of Justice adjudicates disputes between states, and is already considering, for the first time, a lawsuit accusing Israel of genocide in Gaza.

The channel explained that within the discussion, immediate measures were approved that Israel must take to counter this possible step, including “waging a political campaign” at the international level against it.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2024...31608;&%231585;

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Does the US even participate in the ICC? If not, why would Biden have any sway?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im sure an idf spokesman will be along soon to inform them of the fact, but doesn't the icc already know that charging the elected leader of israel with crimes against humanity is antisemitic?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Zodium posted:

he should be freed, and given an apology and an admin star

paul soccer is our very own super shlumper

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

Presumably it's Nisan.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dixon Chisholm posted:

paul soccer is our very own super shlumper

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Al-Saqr posted:

also they can go ahead and try, it will end israel.

ironically the CEO who saved nissan as a company is hiding out in lebanon so maybe Nissan is out to get him for good.

the Qashqa'i deserve Lobnan

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

ded redd posted:

call me a keyboard warrior but i think you can chant something a little harsher than shame at someone committing one of the worst mass murder campaigns in modern history

shut up, keyboard warrior

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

madmatt112 posted:

Does the US even participate in the ICC? If not, why would Biden have any sway?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members%27_Protection_Act

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/isaiah_bb/status/1784322649876844873

cool !

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

The sources said on Saturday that Netanyahu had held extensive contacts, especially with Washington, to prevent the issuance of an arrest warrant against him from the international criminal, and indicated that he is indirectly trying to pressure US President Joe Biden to act in this regard.

The US is probably thrilled to have a chance to chuck Bibi and friends under the bus to try and put the brakes on the collapse of everything involving Israel

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

https://www.timesofisrael.com/far-right-mk-ben-gvir-pulls-gun-on-arab-security-guards-in-clash-over-parking/

This isn't the first time he's threatened someone with a gun about his car

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

oh right, that. :lmao:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I support Uzi Nissan in his righteous crusade against the Datsun Motor Corporation :colbert:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Mr. Sharps posted:

almost every American alive thinks Israel is 2024 years old

joe biden is older than israel lol

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

quote:

SEC. 2008. of the Act authorizes the president of the U.S. "to use all means necessary and appropriate to bring about the release of any person described in subsection (b) who is being detained or imprisoned by, on behalf of, or at the request of the International Criminal Court". The subsection (b) specifies this authority shall extend to "Covered United States persons" (members of the Armed Forces of the United States, elected or appointed officials of the United States Government, and other persons employed by or working on behalf of the United States Government) and "Covered allied persons" (military personnel, elected or appointed officials, and other persons employed by or working on behalf of the government of a NATO member country, a major non-NATO ally including Australia, Egypt, Israel, Japan, Argentina, the Republic of Korea, and New Zealand).

I mean at this point gently caress it just let Joe tear down the last facade of any rules based international order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

excited to be told why it’s a good thing to invade The Hague